Breezes Resort & Spa or Warwick Paradise Island in Nassau

steve20832

• 5 months later...

Hello, we went to Warwick in September 2022 and had a great time. It does have a "beach" with sand, but no waves as it's on the harbor, but great pool with umbrellas. The drinks were unlimited but very watered down. I'm not a big drinker- only takes 1 Carnival drink to get me buzzed and I drank 10 Mango Dreams (they used clear Rum and I believe they diluted it, I could taste it on the top but very small amount). You can only choose 2 menu items and I forgot to take pics of the food but it was average. They did have a DJ playing music and trying to get some interaction but only a few played. Depending on what you're looking for. I looked at RIU and it looked more party scene for sure. We had Breezes scheduled but cancelled after people in my roll call said it was dirty and needed work. We're heading back in April and now I'm looking at Sandals to splurge for our 25th anniversary. Melia is supposed to be done in April/May 2023 too.  Here's a video I finally made because all the other ones I could find were older.  Let me know if you have any questions, read the description of the video as well. Good luck!