Costa Luminosa to join the Carnival Fleet in Brisbane

14 minutes ago, JohnGc said:

NSWP  It is sad she cant keep saying it. We really do need the women to keep us on the straight and narrow.

Yes, been a real struggle for me, past 2 years, still is. I have gone off the rails at times, you probably know what I mean. Thanks for your thoughts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NSWP said:

Yes, been a real struggle for me, past 2 years, still is. I have gone off the rails at times, you probably know what I mean. Thanks for your thoughts.

1 minute ago, NSWP said:

👍

• Like 1

On 6/21/2022 at 8:58 AM, CDaze71 said:

It needs a LOT DONE. One less pool that the Spirit/Legend, no waterslides, that stupid Atrium art piece has to go, and they better put in a Red Frog Pub and a Guys Burgers.

And this is what I don't get.  They had Spirit and in the years past, Legend.  Both of them have the standard Carnival inclusions such as the slides, Serenity, Guys, Red Frog, Alchemy, etc.  Just bring those two ships back and stick Luminosa elsewhere.  Keep Spirit or Legend full-time in Bris and have the other a seasonal ship.  I've never been Splendor but have sailed both Legend and Spirit and love that class of ship but it needs the Carnival signature inclusions.

• Like 3

On 6/26/2022 at 9:40 AM, plettza said:

And this is what I don't get.  They had Spirit and in the years past, Legend.  Both of them have the standard Carnival inclusions such as the slides, Serenity, Guys, Red Frog, Alchemy, etc.  Just bring those two ships back and stick Luminosa elsewhere.  Keep Spirit or Legend full-time in Bris and have the other a seasonal ship.  I've never been Splendor but have sailed both Legend and Spirit and love that class of ship but it needs the Carnival signature inclusions.

Being a Carnival loyalist, I couldn't agree more..

Or even Spirit Class ship. Miracle is on West Coast of USA doing Alaska cruises. Bring her over..

Yes They definitely need Guys Burgers, As Red Frog Pub & Definitely A Whales Tail...

52 minutes ago, bazzaw said:

Hmm - I think I prefer for the ship to retain some of it's Italian culture - food, etc. I can get American hamburgers here at home. 

Plenty Spaget, Pizza, Garlic and Chianti on Costa, Barry.🍝🧄🍕🍷

Edited by NSWP

5 hours ago, bazzaw said:

Hmm - I think I prefer for the ship to retain some of it's Italian culture - food, etc. I can get American hamburgers here at home. 

Not bothered as long as I can get fish & chips 😁

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, JohnGc said:

Not bothered as long as I can get fish & chips 😁

You are joking of course? Like the Poms who go to Tenerife etc and eat Full English Breakfasts, Fish and Chips etc.

You gotta eat the Italia tucker, plenty Spaget.

Edited by NSWP

3 minutes ago, NSWP said:

You are joking of course? Like the Poms who go to Tenerife etc and eat Full English Breakfasts, Fish and Chips etc.

You gotta eat the Italia tucker, plenty Spaget.

No not joking , full English breakfast & fish & chips yummy yummy.😂👍

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, bazzaw said:

A Carnival ship should be a Carnival experience. They are saying they have Carnival crew aboard, but the expectation should be for a similar one to other Carnival ships.

13 hours ago, Whatsthedillio said:

I check every day to see if bookings are open yet... Being patient sucks 😭😭

I am still waiting to be notified of the change by Carnival in my account plus a cabin number on the Carnival Luminosa. Still showing my cruise ship as the Spirit !!!

5 minutes ago, JohnGc said:

I am still waiting to be notified of the change by Carnival in my account plus a cabin number on the Carnival Luminosa. Still showing my cruise ship as the Spirit !!!

Do you think they might know something?

1 minute ago, MMDown Under said:

They did say they would let me know on my account as soon as they decided what ship would come to Brisbane. That was when they canceled the Spirit and I immediately booked a later cruise with the $900 OBC. They have mentioned on their web site that bookings will open soon for the Carnival Luminosa. Who knows strange things can happen when there is a ships name with a Harry Potterish spell.😂

7 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

Or to the contrary:

sergeant-schultz-see-nothing-hear-nothing-know-nothing.gif.79f1a9d412e992f348560b614bdefd13.gif

I don't think they are bothering to change booking details until the itineraries are released. If they want to fill the ship, they might need to start doing that soon.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, arxcards said:

14 weeks till her maiden sailing here. You would think they would have released some itineraries by now. 🤔 Lots more brands to compete with for November

Yep.still waiting,waiting,waiting. very strange. " We will inform you soon " has been a long soon. Has it been in dry dock and had any changes to Carnival yet ? I cant seem to find much information on it.

7 minutes ago, JohnGc said:

Yep.still waiting,waiting,waiting. very strange. " We will inform you soon " has been a long soon. Has it been in dry dock and had any changes to Carnival yet ? I cant seem to find much information on it.

Out of curiosity I looked at their website for Australian cruises, there was one cruise with cabins only available in interior cabins.  Had to LOL and logged out.