Ponant Roll Calls

Host Jazzbeau

Ponant doesn't have its own Roll Call forum, so these roll calls go in the "All Other Ocean Cruise Lines Roll Calls" forum.

Searching that forum for "Ponant" shows a couple of dozen roll calls spread over all their ships and several years.  Almost none got even a single response.  [The ships are small, most of the passengers are either French or booked through a group like Tauck – both factors that will keep Cruise Critic Roll Call participation down.]

If you decide to start a roll call for your cruise, be sure to include all the important search terms in the title, e.g. "Ponant [ship name] [month day, year]".  If you are doing a back-to-back, you should start a roll call for each leg, as some people will have booked only one.

Please post a link to your roll call here, but this thread is not suitable for roll call posts [they will all get smooshed together and no one will be able to find anything!]

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 3/14/2023 at 3:41 PM, Host Jazzbeau said:

Reminder:  you must include a link to the actual roll call thread.  This thread is merely an index to Ponant roll call threads in the All Other Ocean Cruise Lines Roll Calls forum.

Hello ..  I have just put up a post on 'Planning Ponant cruise in Japan'. I am not sure if I have set it up correctly. And whether I have linked it to Ponant roll call on here. Can you please let me know. Thanks ..  Ian

2 hours ago, Peterian said:

Hello ..  I have just put up a post on 'Planning Ponant cruise in Japan'. I am not sure if I have set it up correctly. And whether I have linked it to Ponant roll call on here. Can you please let me know. Thanks ..  Ian

The thread you started (in the Ponant forum), is fine.  Since you haven't booked a cruise and don't have a date, you can't start a Roll Call yet.  When you are ready, it should go in the All Other Ocean Cruise Lines Roll Calls forum.