Pacific Coastal Cruise

lovecruzin

I used ArriveCan in April and it was actually quite easy, for our upcoming cruise I am unsure of the requirement for Victoria.

We board our ship on Sept 16 in Vancouver, and stop in Victoria on the 17th, I will fill in our arrival info for YVR,  do I also need to do the "entry by marine" for our stop in Victoria? since it is Canada to Canada, maybe not?

Thanks

2 minutes ago, lovecruzin said:

I used ArriveCan in April and it was actually quite easy, for our upcoming cruise I am unsure of the requirement for Victoria.

We board our ship on Sept 16 in Vancouver, and stop in Victoria on the 17th, I will fill in our arrival info for YVR,  do I also need to do the "entry by marine" for our stop in Victoria? since it is Canada to Canada, maybe not?

Thanks

No need for Victoria. You have to exit Canada before you can (re-)enter and be required to use the app. 

Since you are sailing from Vancouver the day before the segment is domestic. No need for an ArriveCAN submission because of the the Victoria call. If the cruise leaves Canada and returns, an ArriveCAN submission would be needed, e.g. a Vancouver round trip.