Jump to content

Follow up “live” for June 19 coral princess


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Cbtours said:

If you can send me your full name then James will check back and see what he can do

Thanks Iris, apologies got a bit occupied. Can you get James to check for Jizhou Zhang (that's what's on the passport) and Yeting Wang (for my wife)? Hope he still gets me in his system as it's been a while. We both purchased two lots each

 

Appreciate your help! 🙂

 

Michael

Edited by eamondzhang
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, eamondzhang said:

Thanks Iris, apologies got a bit occupied. Can you get James to check for Jizhou Zhang (that's what's on the passport) and Yeting Wang (for my wife)? Hope he still gets me in his system as it's been a while. We both purchased two lots each

 

Appreciate your help! 🙂

 

Michael

This is sounding hopeful because he mentioned he only had a Chinese type name with a declined credit card! 
I’ll check tomorrow.

irene

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

This is sounding hopeful because he mentioned he only had a Chinese type name with a declined credit card! 
I’ll check tomorrow.

irene

Emmmm I hope I havent put up the wrong cc number on file!! 😞 (the cruise I had was with OBC that I haven't spent so I didn't incur any charges)

 

I'll be damned if that's the case!!

 

Michael

Edited by eamondzhang
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cbtours said:

This is sounding hopeful because he mentioned he only had a Chinese type name with a declined credit card! 
I’ll check tomorrow.

irene

Oh and if you don't feel comfy talking here about these feel free to shoot me emails at eamondzhang@gmail.com

 

Thanks again 😄 

 

Michael

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, eamondzhang said:

Emmmm I hope I havent put up the wrong cc number on file!! 😞 (the cruise I had was with OBC that I haven't spent so I didn't incur any charges)

 

I'll be damned if that's the case!!

 

6 hours ago, eamondzhang said:

Emmmm I hope I havent put up the wrong cc number on file!! 😞 (the cruise I had was with OBC that I haven't spent so I didn't incur any charges)

 

I'll be damned if that's the case!!

 

Michael

Wouldn’t they have had your cc on file here? As long as you did and haven’t deleted since you got off, then they can just connect it back. I’ll find out what I can today. Thanks for the email addy. I’ll send you one now so you’ll have mine in case you prefer offline

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...