Follow up “live” for June 19 coral princess

11 hours ago, Cbtours said:

If you can send me your full name then James will check back and see what he can do

Thanks Iris, apologies got a bit occupied. Can you get James to check for Jizhou Zhang (that's what's on the passport) and Yeting Wang (for my wife)? Hope he still gets me in his system as it's been a while. We both purchased two lots each

Appreciate your help! 🙂

Michael

Edited by eamondzhang
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, eamondzhang said:

Thanks Iris, apologies got a bit occupied. Can you get James to check for Jizhou Zhang (that's what's on the passport) and Yeting Wang (for my wife)? Hope he still gets me in his system as it's been a while. We both purchased two lots each

Appreciate your help! 🙂

Michael

This is sounding hopeful because he mentioned he only had a Chinese type name with a declined credit card! 
I’ll check tomorrow.

irene

56 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

This is sounding hopeful because he mentioned he only had a Chinese type name with a declined credit card! 
I’ll check tomorrow.

irene

Emmmm I hope I havent put up the wrong cc number on file!! 😞 (the cruise I had was with OBC that I haven't spent so I didn't incur any charges)

I'll be damned if that's the case!!

Michael

Edited by eamondzhang
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cbtours said:

I’ll check tomorrow.

irene

Oh and if you don't feel comfy talking here about these feel free to shoot me emails at eamondzhang@gmail.com

Thanks again 😄 

Michael

• Like 1

6 hours ago, eamondzhang said:

Emmmm I hope I havent put up the wrong cc number on file!! 😞 (the cruise I had was with OBC that I haven't spent so I didn't incur any charges)

6 hours ago, eamondzhang said:

Michael

Wouldn’t they have had your cc on file here? As long as you did and haven’t deleted since you got off, then they can just connect it back. I’ll find out what I can today. Thanks for the email addy. I’ll send you one now so you’ll have mine in case you prefer offline