When are the new brochures released and will Marella restart cruises to Asia soon??

I am guessing the new cruise brochures will be released next month, many other cruise line have published their summer 2024 cruise itineraries months ago, the last Marella brochure ends June 2023.

Prior to Covid Marella had winter cruises from November to March to the Far East. Departing from Naples and ending up in India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam etc.

They had 6 ships then and 4 now, however with Voyager joining the fleet summer next year I hope they might restart the Asia cruise itineraries. Hopefully they might be in the next brochure, maybe November 2023, I hope so.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just received an email from CC directing me to their report outlining details for Voyager, Canada destinations for  Discovery and Singapore destinations for Discovery 2 in winter 23/24. Hopefully the website will update next month and possibly a new brochure will be released.

Apparently Voyager will be a bit different internally from Explorer and Explorer 2 with lots of new bars and restaurants, thank goodness I was getting to become a bit bored  with the same old/same old Explorer.

Discovery will be doing 2 week Canada cruises from October 2023 and Discovery 2 will be based in Singapore.

http://click.email.cruisecritic.co.uk/?qs=642b42f810f6a074696477ffbade1f9a993edc56bea5eb5d30deb54eb445b8007a088ddcec0377dbf94f80fb794127b557b781c92e7b3c30

Edited by GOQ
Added link address
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, GOQ said:

I've just received an email from CC directing me to their report outlining details for Voyager, Canada destinations for  Discovery and Singapore destinations for Discovery 2 in winter 23/24. Hopefully the website will update next month and possibly a new brochure will be released.

Apparently Voyager will be a bit different internally from Explorer and Explorer 2 with lots of new bars and restaurants, thank goodness I was getting to become a bit bored  with the same old/same old Explorer.

Discovery will be doing 2 week Canada cruises from October 2023 and Discovery 2 will be based in Singapore.

http://click.email.cruisecritic.co.uk/?qs=642b42f810f6a074696477ffbade1f9a993edc56bea5eb5d30deb54eb445b8007a088ddcec0377dbf94f80fb794127b557b781c92e7b3c30

I have an appointment booked with my TA for the 21 July

Hope so - love to do a Dubai fly cruise.

I can’t see any on the website do far.

On 7/1/2022 at 11:28 PM, marylizcat said:

Marella are already advertising that they are returning to Asia for cruises in winter 2023/4. So that is a definite! No details yet though.

Where was the advert ?

I hope they do as we would love to do a Dubai fly cruise.

nothing on the website yet.

1 hour ago, jack10952 said:

Their latest post on Instagram confirmed the return to Asia.  A brief video just mentioning Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Oman and India 

Just found it - thanks

Do you know which ship or ships  will be doing this ? I’m hoping it’s explorer 2.

I was booked in the repositioning cruise from Dubai to Aqaba just as the pandemic hit. Also had one booked for Hong Kong/Singapore. So will be interested what these itineraries are.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Pink15 said:

I was booked in the repositioning cruise from Dubai to Aqaba just as the pandemic hit. Also had one booked for Hong Kong/Singapore. So will be interested what these itineraries are.

Yes - me too. Something exotic. Vietnam and Singapore I would like to do. 

Hi all. We have done several Dubai fly cruises and been to Persian gulf, Bahrain, most of Far East and used P&O, Cunard, and MSC.  all excellent and Dubai is a good transit point if you don’t want a mega long flight.

happy cruising

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, davecttr said:

I had a 10am appointment at my TUI TA. Guess what, IT issues and even they could not get through. They will ring me when it is fixed.

! Surprise ! Nothing on website yet - will this area just be for the new ship do you think ?

1 minute ago, davecttr said:

The TA just phoned me and the Marella site is working. I booked xmas/new year on Explorer in the Canaries. Marella Discovery 2 is based in Singapore. Voyager is based in Barbados

Top booking Dave - nice one.

I was hoping explorer 2 would have an Asian option.

The site is working for me and is showing a number of Asian cruises starting from 23rd November 2023.

It's on my bucket list to travel through the Suez canal and in previous years these cruises have started from Naples  then  traversed the Suez canal  onwards to Singapore etc. However the 2023 cruises seem to start at Aqaba ???

13 hours ago, GOQ said:

Thanks Pink15

I just adjusted my search to include both Eastern Mediterranean and Asia and the cruise from Cyprus to Aqaba via the Suez canal popped up.

Technical error on website !! I can’t find it