Mykonos Port Transportation to Beach Clubs

harper842

We arriving via Oceania Riviera on July 13th to Mykonos, 7 of us, going to Super Paradise Beach Club.  Reading all kinds of info on the internet, trying to figure out how to get there (arranging beforehand online if at all possible) from the Port, how long it will take, and a reputable company to use for transportation once we're there to ensure we get back to the ship on time.   And any other tips we need to know for our day in Mykonos. Thank you!

We did that same day. It seems like we took a very adventurous taxi ride to get there.   Do allow for plenty of time to get back to the ship.  There were not many cabs late in the day.  We made it back in time but it was a little too close for comfort.   Had a very good day.  Would go again.

The Beach Club does not offer transportation, and they don't have a recommendation, oddly?  @notatubaplayer that's what I'm afraid of, having 7 of us going on some rando cab ride.  Seems like the buses hit all of the beach clubs?  This is a majorly popular beach club, not sure why transportation isn't easy to find??  Def don't want to cut it close.  Planning on getting to the beach club around 11a and play around the day; leaving around 3 to head back to the ship to freshen up before dinner, ship doesn't leave until 10p.  Did you arrive via cruise ship?  Is Little Venice/restaurants easily accessible via cruise ship port?  Any details/info you could share would be awesome, thankyou!  @ORV not sure what a "port of call board" is?  Please enlighten. 🙂

I'm in Mykonos often and I'd recommend booking a private transfer. Taxis are not very available and Uber isn't on the island. I feel like taking the bus takes away from the fun of a quick beach day. I use this transfer company and recommend them. They can do a large van for a group of 7.

https://luxurytransfersmykonos.com/?_gl=1*1hysmoo*_up*MQ..&gclid=CjwKCAjwquWVBhBrEiwAt1Kmwsj0XgzlqGuzTNd14z3sSWFOX5fcHqgMEaseKNTbz-OpJ4wTJ5s5pBoCrDYQAvD_BwE

Little Venice is accessible from the pier if you tender. If you dock, you'll have to take a shuttle from the port. 

Michael

6 hours ago, TxnAquarian said:

I'm in Mykonos often and I'd recommend booking a private transfer. Taxis are not very available and Uber isn't on the island. I feel like taking the bus takes away from the fun of a quick beach day. I use this transfer company and recommend them. They can do a large van for a group of 7.

https://luxurytransfersmykonos.com/?_gl=1*1hysmoo*_up*MQ..&gclid=CjwKCAjwquWVBhBrEiwAt1Kmwsj0XgzlqGuzTNd14z3sSWFOX5fcHqgMEaseKNTbz-OpJ4wTJ5s5pBoCrDYQAvD_BwE

Little Venice is accessible from the pier if you tender. If you dock, you'll have to take a shuttle from the port. 

Michael

We went to another beach that is more quiet and took the bus. The bus can get very crowded during the high season. I would definitely recommend a car service for 7 people as the above poster suggested.

15 hours ago, TxnAquarian said:

Michael

I was unable to get a quote from the website. Can you give me some idea of the cost?