Waitlist Chance - Coral Princess

1 minute ago, cc_double said:

Hi we have now been able to secure a confirmed cabin and paid what was needed, just cant do anything with the Princess Medallion Ap as its says booking number not valid, so back on the phone, its also now not showing any cabins available, but an hour ago there was 100 plus in all categories, so maybe they got snapped up quickly.

Congratulations! Enjoy. You have earned it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cc_double said:

Hi we have now been able to secure a confirmed cabin and paid what was needed, just cant do anything with the Princess Medallion Ap as its says booking number not valid, so back on the phone, its also now not showing any cabins available, but an hour ago there was 100 plus in all categories, so maybe they got snapped up quickly.

Well done and bon voyage to you M'lady.🍾

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, cc_double said:

Well done. Enjoy!

I suspect there would have only been a couple of "places" available but they may have opened up all unsold cabin types so people had a choice of which cabin they booked. Once the numbers were filled they went back into sold out mode.

2 hours ago, cc_double said:

You will need a cruise just to get over the stress of booking it. 
I think you should see if there’s any available for the next sailing and do B2B. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Well done. Enjoy!

I suspect there would have only been a couple of "places" available but they may have opened up all unsold cabin types so people had a choice of which cabin they booked. Once the numbers were filled they went back into sold out mode.

Perhaps there were a few very late cancellations thus releasing a handful of cabins.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cc_double said:

You can board without the medallion - just print out your vaccination certificates, take your ID (drivers licence or passport) and have a copy of negative RAT (digital or printed). I know from past history they can do your medallion/s in seconds - and you will be on their passenger manifest. You’ll just have to go in the blue line boarding and can probably arrive from 11:00am. Don’t forget to do Wilson’s Parking too if you are driving and need to park car. Have a great 3 days 😎🥳

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Porky55 said:

You can board without the medallion - just print out your vaccination certificates, take your ID (drivers licence or passport) and have a copy of negative RAT (digital or printed). I know from past history they can do your medallion/s in seconds - and you will be on their passenger manifest. You’ll just have to go in the blue line boarding and can probably arrive from 11:00am. Don’t forget to do Wilson’s Parking too if you are driving and need to park car. Have a great 3 days 😎🥳

Thank you, its  all working now, it may have just been a syncing delay 😎 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cc_double said:

Thank you, its  all working now, it may have just been a syncing delay 😎 

Yes, there is a time delay between having a confirmed booking and it showing up on the app. We have also experienced the delay, and I was told it it didn't show on the app until the payment had gone through as confirmed.

1 hour ago, arxcards said:

Yes, there is a time delay between having a confirmed booking and it showing up on the app. We have also experienced the delay, and I was told it it didn't show on the app until the payment had gone through as confirmed.

When we booked another cruise it showed up the same day on my app but it took a week to show up on Rolf's app. We have identical phones so the app should have worked the same on both.