Princess Excursion: Pirate Ship Sail & Snorkel in Cabo

ChildofPisces

Hi All, 

Husband and I are very interested in this excursion - I was wondering if anyone knew what company Princess contracts with for this excursion, so I may check reviews. 

I am weird about booking non-ship excursions, but would like to be able to see reviews of the company before we book.

Thanks in advance!

Best, 

ChildofPisces

Edited by ChildofPisces

40 minutes ago, ChildofPisces said:

Hi All, 

Husband and I are very interested in this excursion - I was wondering if anyone knew what company Princess contracts with for this excursion, so I may check reviews. 

I am weird about booking non-ship excursions, but would like to be able to see reviews of the company before we book.

Thanks in advance!

Best, 

ChildofPisces

We took a pirate ship whale watching excursion, an independent one but bet it’s the same company. We used the Buccaneer Queen, the company is Wild Cabo Tours, I think. If it’s the same company highly recommend them, we had a wonderful time with the ambiance, food, drinks, etc. outside of the actual whale watching. 

• Like 1

On 6/21/2022 at 7:05 PM, jas283a said:

We took a pirate ship whale watching excursion, an independent one but bet it’s the same company. We used the Buccaneer Queen, the company is Wild Cabo Tours, I think. If it’s the same company highly recommend them, we had a wonderful time with the ambiance, food, drinks, etc. outside of the actual whale watching. 

Thank You!! 

• 3 months later...
On 6/21/2022 at 7:05 PM, jas283a said:

Did you see whales? What time of the year did you go?