The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday June 22nd, 2022

richwmn

3 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Rats!  Just heard from DH and he’s positive again (day 8).  Another lonely day for both of us. Hoping our daughter’s birthday is the lucky ticket out for him tomorrow. ☘️

Sandi, yes, rats!  Sorry your DH is still positive.  Fingers crossed 🤞 tomorrow is the magic day and he is negative.

Good to see Buddy can move his leg, but hope they find a way for him to get nourishment.

Lenda

Edited by Quartzsite Cruiser
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Rats!  Just heard from DH and he’s positive again (day 8).  Another lonely day for both of us. Hoping our daughter’s birthday is the lucky ticket out for him tomorrow. ☘️

Sandi, 

I’m sorry to read that.  I hope that tomorrow it is all over for both of you.  Believe me, I know how hard it is.

Terri

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kb4683 said:

🤬 darn it!  Will he automatically be released tomorrow (as you would have been today had you not tested neg yesterday)?

Who knows?  What one nurse told us has not been confirmed in  comments by the Doctor. So let’s just hope there’s no question and he’s negative!

59 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Sandi, yes, rats!  Sorry your DH is still positive.  Fingers crossed 🤞 tomorrow is the magic day and he is negative.

Good to see Buddy can move his leg, but hope they find a way for him to get nourishment.

Lenda

Thank you Lenda. I agree 🤞

32 minutes ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Sandi, 

I’m sorry to read that.  I hope that tomorrow it is all over for both of you.  Believe me, I know how hard it is.

Terri

I know you do Terri. You got through it and so will we. 👍🏻

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, HAL Sailer said:

@ottahand7 🍕 Your pizza looks scrumptious! Since I find myself in the U.P. occasionally, would you be willing to share the name of your special pizza place? Based on your other errands, I'm guessing you went to Escanaba or Marquette as each has a Meijer and a Menard. But that's as far as sleuthing led me -- and that pizza is calling to me!🍕

-Melisa 

It is the Amasa Sawblade. Their pizza is the best we have had I'm the UP.  The place doesn't look like much but we are thankful to have a place like that right where we hit the asphalt after driving  13 Mike's through the woods.  15 minutes north of Crystal Falls.  Yes we went to Escanaba.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, kazu said:

Yes they were very close - in my parking space - my purse is a favourite from Spain and I only found it in one spot.  I doubt it can be replaced either.  I’m not materialistic but it was one DH and I chose together. ‘Sigh

Jacqui, is there any chance the purse could be repaired by someone who works with fine leather repairs - shoes or jackets or something? It might be worth checking into down the road when you’re less overwhelmed by a million other things.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, rafinmd said:

A sad day in Baltimore with the death of 2 of our Ravens Football Players, Jaylin Ferguson at age 26 and retired player Tony Sagrgusa at an untimely age 55.

Roy

Sad news Roy.

Our condolences for their families.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2