Live Cruising Review Oasis of the Seas 6/24/22 - 7/01/22 Lots of Pictures !!!

The time has come for yet another virtual cruise.  This week I will be on the Oasis of the Seas with Value Dinning in a balcony room with a Central Park balcony !!!   My home away from home!  Come along for lots of pictures, lots of food and lots of my random thoughts 💭 

805AF998-4D84-4B6A-9D64-F117531B0317.jpeg

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

Let's get this fantastic party started!  Perfect timing Benny!

Let’s the party started !   It’s going to be a week of food and entertainment and enjoying the ship since it’s not going any where I have not been a dozen times ( Orlando, Nassau and CoCoCay) After my NCL cruise I am sure I will appreciate the production shows, aqua shows, Comedy Shows, Frozen in Time, and yea even Cats 🐱 that much more!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Submariner said:

I shall be on this cruise too. Ill be on the lookout for some cretin taking pictures of winjammer food items etc .. 😁

Remember early bird finds Waldo as Waldo does not like late lunch crowds 😆 and likes the chicken tender hot and fresh as they come out of the fryer

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

Benny to the rescue- just when there was a dearth of reviews I'm following, along comes Benny to give me my 'fix'!

Get your favorite beverage ready … it’s going to be a food filled cruise 😂 

Just now, Max and Ruby said:

I look forward to seeing your take on this cruise as I too will be on it!  I need my free drinks thanks to the stress leading up to this cruise as well!  

Yikes!  No need to worry about a food shortage … we might have to worry about a drink shortage 😆… please do chime in so I can get your take as well !

1 hour ago, Bound4Bermuda said:

I’m doing this route in 3 weeks, so I’ll definitely be following you to get psyched up and to learn any insider tips!

Feel free to ask any questions but just remember that it’s all subject to change especially with the shows schedule and cruisers on board!

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, robmtx said:

I'm setting the Over/Under at 6,000 pax.

I'm taking the Over.

School's out and the kids are ready to party!

It could be at max but hey I am on the cruise and it will be whatever it will be 😂 Going to enjoy it and take it easy and see how they roll.  By my calculations it should be the same crew I have sailed with some might extend but quite a few will be signing off in July so I will be interested to hear from the cruisers in July about the new crew transition.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Yikes!  No need to worry about a food shortage … we might have to worry about a drink shortage 😆… please do chime in so I can get your take as well !

I'll be chiming in on my gym experience and comparing it to my Harmony one from April. Hope they have more than 1 instructor this time. And that THIS one is healthy! Oy!

• Like 2

I'll be following along Benny! Thanks I always enjoy your reviews. I will be interested in if there are any liquor shortages. I love my cocktails and have heard bourbon was hard to find in some of the bars on other ships.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

It could be at max but hey I am on the cruise and it will be whatever it will be 😂 Going to enjoy it and take it easy and see how they roll.  By my calculations it should be the same crew I have sailed with some might extend but quite a few will be signing off in July so I will be interested to hear from the cruisers in July about the new crew transition.

100% agreed! Would rather be onboard a full ship than no ship at all!

• Like 1

So happy to follow along. Have enjoyed your other reviews. We were supposed to be on Oasis right now, but my 17 year old tested positive for Covid. We were stunned as he had no symptoms and never did become symptomatic. While we are disappointed, I can at least live vicariously through your adventure😊. Have a great trip!

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Max and Ruby said:

I'll be chiming in on my gym experience and comparing it to my Harmony one from April. Hope they have more than 1 instructor this time. And that THIS one is healthy! Oy!

Oy!  As I recalled from my 5/1 cruise there was only one instructor but he seems to be very energetic so early in the morning too!  There were not that many takers for fitness classes so you might be in luck.  Definitely check with him about the class schedules and ASK about class cancellations possibility if there are not enough people, I think the class will go on but double check so you are not disappointed!  Just in case!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I'll be following along Benny! Thanks I always enjoy your reviews. I will be interested in if there are any liquor shortages. I love my cocktails and have heard bourbon was hard to find in some of the bars on other ships.

Thanks for coming along!  We did have a liquor shortage on 5/1 so I will be checking in to see if the situations have improved.  If there are certain brands you want me to check let me know and I will ask!

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, robmtx said:

100% agreed! Would rather be onboard a full ship than no ship at all!

Exactly !!  This is not non profit organization they need to make money so they can reinvest in the cruise experience!

30 minutes ago, Belle5129 said:

So happy to follow along. Have enjoyed your other reviews. We were supposed to be on Oasis right now, but my 17 year old tested positive for Covid. We were stunned as he had no symptoms and never did become symptomatic. While we are disappointed, I can at least live vicariously through your adventure😊. Have a great trip!

YIKES!  I am so sorry to hear that!  I hope this review will live up to your expectations!!!  I hope he stays symptom free until he tests negative!! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I'm in. I think we've decided to do this one next May following our visit to the Big Apple, so will be hanging on your every word and picture! Have fun! 😊

Good choice!!  Lots to see in the Big Apple and easy to get to the cruise port from NYC.  Maybe I will be on your cruise next year 😂.

• Like 1