Live Cruising Review Oasis of the Seas 6/24/22 - 7/01/22 Lots of Pictures !!!

9 minutes ago, ecourtney said:

Leaving on Oasis on 7/1! Excited to follow along. Please keep us updated on capacity and any shortages during your sailing. Thanks!

Will do, but I have a feeling it’s going to be very close to Max so be prepared so you can still relax and enjoy the beautiful ship!

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Woot Woot....Neg. test time to do the Happy Dance and get packing.     I sure hope the aqua shows are happening since they were not up and swimming for your 5.01 sailing.      Definitely will be following your review, always enjoy!

Thanks so much!  Feel free to chime in as always!  After seeing the production shows on NCL I will be happy to see anything on the Oasis!  I still have nightmares about Crypton is Magic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

Oh boy. Here we go again. Can't wait.

Me too 😆… except this one will be a catching up on sleep cruise 😝 after my boot camp cruise earlier this month!

• Haha 1

Looking forward to your review. I’ll be on her in early July, it will be my first time. I have low ball bid in to go from a crown loft suite to a star loft suite. I highly doubt it happens but a girl can dream. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, tennislvr8 said:

Looking forward to your review. I’ll be on her in early July, it will be my first time. I have low ball bid in to go from a crown loft suite to a star loft suite. I highly doubt it happens but a girl can dream. 

Good luck with your bid!

• Like 1

We are sailing on Oasis OTS mid October and cannot wait to fly over to sail on her. This will be the first time our eldest daughter and eldest granddaughter (6) have been on a cruise so cannot wait to show them this review. Will be watching out for all your updates and photos!.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ecslady said:

I'm so glad to see you are negative and we can look forward to another great live review!  Happy cruising!

Thanks so much.  I will pretend it’s my first time 😂 so still expect lots of pictures !

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tennislvr8 said:

I hope you get it!!!  It will be amazing if you do!

5 hours ago, Roybthered said:

We are sailing on Oasis OTS mid October and cannot wait to fly over to sail on her. This will be the first time our eldest daughter and eldest granddaughter (6) have been on a cruise so cannot wait to show them this review. Will be watching out for all your updates and photos!.

October sounds like an amazing time to sail on the Oasis 😉 I think you might be able to Waldo too 😆… I will do my very best to provide you with lots of information!  The only thing missing will be specialty dinning.  This is just my personal choice / opinion UDP on Oasis is not for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

@BennyBrun So are you doing the UDP on this cruise? I forgot to ask over on Symphony what time did you make most of your reservations for?

I have done UDP on a lot of Oasis Class ships and loved them especially on Symphony!  I am not a fan of UDP on Oasis.  I have done it and would not repeat on Oasis until they do some readjustments to the offerings but that is my personal preference/ choice.

On Symphony My snack is always 5:30 at Izumi and I usually have dinner at 8:30 give or take 15 minutes at another venue so I can catch the 7pm shows but I make minor adjustments depending on the show schedule!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

On Symphony My snack is always 5:30 at Izumi and I usually have dinner at 8:30 give or take 15 minutes at another venue so I can catch the 7pm shows but I make minor adjustments depending on the show schedule!

That makes a lot of sense and now has me wondering if we should adjust. The problem with my current schedule is that we wouldn't see a show till 10:30. We may be food coma by then and ready for bed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

That makes a lot of sense and now has me wondering if we should adjust. The problem with my current schedule is that we wouldn't see a show till 10:30. We may be food coma by then and ready for bed.

That is always the problem with UDP but what a good problem to have.  I am sure that there will be someone that will post a show schedule as we get closer to September so we have an idea how to arrange the meals.  I highly recommend Hooked-Wonderland-150 Park-Chops-Giovanni’s in that order!  Izumi is a must try! Then throw in a s’mores cookie at Playmaker and the cheddar cheese apple pie at Johnny Rockets !

Edited by BennyBrun
  • Like 4

Oh my....I'm so excited for this.  We will be on Oasis on Aug. 14 out of Jersey.  I have a million questions.  Just answer what you can....

1.  What night is Formal?

2.  On Lobster night, can I get Lobster in the Windjammer?

3.  Escape Room?

4.  Will you make the cruise sheets available?  Do they even give them out...

5.  Diamond Lounge?

Ok...I guess that enough.  Answer what you can if anything.  Have a wonderful cruise.  Bon Voyage.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nessa1dc said:

Oh my....I'm so excited for this.  We will be on Oasis on Aug. 14 out of Jersey.  I have a million questions.  Just answer what you can....

1.  What night is Formal?

2.  On Lobster night, can I get Lobster in the Windjammer?

3.  Escape Room?

4.  Will you make the cruise sheets available?  Do they even give them out...

5.  Diamond Lounge?

Ok...I guess that enough.  Answer what you can if anything.  Have a wonderful cruise.  Bon Voyage.

1. 2nd and 6th

2. Lobster is available for additional purchase every night but there is a night when you can get a lobster tail as part of an entree and if you want get the beef medallions and make it a surf and turf.

3. Yes

4. Unknown

5. Yes.