Live Cruising Review Oasis of the Seas 6/24/22 - 7/01/22 Lots of Pictures !!!

1 hour ago, BennyBrun said:

Yes I have to agree and it’s not justifying the drink package price unfortunately right now… it might change later on 

Yes I would be very disappointed if I spent a lot of money on a DDP only to find that most of the liquors I like and are used to getting are not there.

1 hour ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 2

Schooner Bar … the selection of liquor is even worse here… the pool deck has the best selection so far!

189EDEED-053E-4037-9879-8B81BC9DFB0B.jpeg

4197A88F-174C-4524-86FE-C22D19E2579B.jpeg

At least they have Kraken! If you ever get a chance to run into a bar manager or the food and bev mgr. I would for you to ask them about the liquor shortages. I suspect that it is supply chain issues but I'm more interested in when they think they will get fully stocked. When we were on Explorer this past November and they had no problems with liquor but then again that was shortly after the restart of cruising.

Edited by Sea Dog

6 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Yes I would be very disappointed if I spent a lot of money on a DDP only to find that most of the liquors I like and are used to getting are not there.

At least they have Kraken! If you ever get a chance to run into a bar manager or the food and bev mgr. I would for you to ask them about the liquor shortages. I suspect that it is supply chain issues but I'm more interested in when they think they will get fully stocked. When we were on Explorer this past November and they had no problems with liquor but then again that was shortly after the restart of cruising.

I certainly will ask but remember that the answer might be ship specific especially for the Oasis because it’s homeport is NJ right now and they get their stuff in NJ.  It might be different on the Symphony.  The situation with the wine is worse… I am willing to pay more for better wine by the glass but most are not available but they have the basic wine covered by the package.  Again this is why I don’t buy the package.  Selection is poor right now price is high.  I bring a bottle of wine onboard, use my coupons and buy anything else I might want.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

I am willing to pay more for better wine by the glass but most are not available but they have the basic wine covered by the package.  Again this is why I don’t buy the package.  Selection is poor right now price is high.  I bring a bottle of wine onboard, use my coupons and buy anything else I might want.

Your strategy is good. Until I reach Diamond I’ll need the package. Just hoping there will be a good selection by this September.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Your strategy is good. Until I reach Diamond I’ll need the package. Just hoping there will be a good selection by this September.

I hope so too because you spent the money and should have a good selection to choose from.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 2

Sorrento’s

The pizza is good but I really like the seafood salad 

B3AD00FF-2F52-4A2D-A9E2-0F21115F8221.jpeg

D254A2D9-5640-4D49-A40D-4A58E50DF5C7.jpeg

FD8EE757-F7A8-4266-9925-CDFFDD90652C.jpeg

F60276C3-5F11-4F42-B7F8-94B39FF57BED.jpeg

A4728441-3D17-496E-9DEF-97F1D941232A.jpeg

Thanks for  suggestion. Had seafood salad after bingo. Better than my lame Windjammer lunch. 

I might be eating lunch solo rest of cruise  since I refuse to go to the zoo oh I mean Windjammer.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Max and Ruby said:

Thanks for  suggestion. Had seafood salad after bingo. Better than my lame Windjammer lunch. 

I might be eating lunch solo rest of cruise  since I refuse to go to the zoo oh I mean Windjammer.

That place is a zoooooooo … I have no problem with buffet but it’s overwhelmed 

• Like 1

Maybe I need tutoring on the app, but I hope Compass never goes away , especially because all of these important notices don’t seem to be on app! Like the notice that you need to bring your vaccination card ashore to Port Canaveral today. Or the “ scan the QR code to fill out departure information “. 

Interestingly the only notice I saw in app and Compass is that nightly the crew will be sanitizing and fogging the hallways from 3:30-5:00 am. So they ask that you stay in rooms. 

• Like 4