Breeze on Sweet Aft Suite Balcony?

rocketman03

I love balconies on cruise ships so the Sweet Aft Suite seems really appealing.  But I also really love the breeze on the balcony when the ship is underway. For those who've tried the Sweet Aft Suites, how's the breeze on sea days?

On 6/22/2022 at 9:38 PM, _tacocat_ said:

yeah zero breeze basically the entire time in our cheeky corner too, but there were also plenty of quiet places to enjoy a breeze on the public deck... just needed to have clothes on there 😉

Do you mean the terrace is that private? On other lines there are always some gaps between the walls for your neighbors to peek 😞

2 hours ago, voyager1964 said:

Do you mean the terrace is that private? On other lines there are always some gaps between the walls for your neighbors to peek 😞

yep, at least deck 11 cheeky corner, 100% private, just stay a few feet back from the railing if standing up.

• Thanks 1

We were in 11011Z in late March 2022. The terrace wraps around to the side of the ship a bit, so some breeze does make it in, just enough to be pleasant. The wind was pretty high during most of our voyage, which i'm sure made a difference. The area where the hammock is hung is around on the side so it got more breeze than where the loungers are.