Discovery Bar Menus

1 hour ago, rkingphoto said:

These are the menus from last week on Discovery.   Not everything was available, but I don't know details apart from the only draught lagers available were Fosters on AI and Heineken on PAI.

Atrium.pdf 54.44 kB · 2 downloads Bar 11.pdf 95.92 kB · 2 downloads Live Room.pdf 37.66 kB · 2 downloads Main.pdf 77.31 kB · 2 downloads Squid.pdf 453.55 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks very much

1 hour ago, Pensioncruiser said:

Shouldn't really comment as we have not cruised since covid, but that is a much reduced drinks menu 🤔

That’s what I was thinking too. The cocktail menu seemed smaller.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rkingphoto said:

Baileys was on AI, don't know about Cointreau.  Cruise News on your bed every night and a wee chocolate on yer pillow.

Thanks again,Mrs JTS will be chuffed regards cruise news and the wee sweetie

1 hour ago, Pensioncruiser said:

Shouldn't really comment as we have not cruised since covid, but that is a much reduced drinks menu 🤔

Yeah P its pretty unimpressive

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Jim The Scot said:

Thanks again,Mrs JTS will be chuffed regards cruise news and the wee sweetie

Yeah P its pretty unimpressive

I went on the Explorer last summer and the drinks were pretty good tbh plenty of variation from bar to bar. I have done P&O and NCL and I prefer marella to P&O atleast.. NCL probably a bit better though.

16 hours ago, davecttr said:

Unimpressive? You get most of that included and the premium costs £60 a week. The drinks package on P&O costs £40 per day.

Yes unimpressive in comparison to previous cruises looking at menus posted mores so the cocktail list although pretty sure they,re not exhaustive

Not sure the relevance what P&O charge per day has, different standard of ship,customer,cruise price etc and have never cruised and no intention of cruising with them.

Anyway,drinks package is much like the standard of food and entertainment,very subjective

3 hours ago, Rebel Rouser said:

Hi Jim..keep the room stewards on your side... this was my Granddaughters bed every night. full of Sweeties 😁

chocs.jpg

Nice one RR

Its Mrs JTS thats partial to the choc sweeties

Different standard of ship.....  I really dont think P&O  is any better at all really... larger ships

I thought Marella was gonna be a big come down and maybe it is a little but not much tbh.

My fav is still NCL though, just.  But cost wise and making your holiday easy Marella is better 🙂

Discovery seemed to run out of Pina Colada's alot last week.    Something that I never seen on the menus, but the staff who went around decks 10 & 9 serving drinks from the trolleys had 330ml cans of Tuborg & Amstel