Live from Scarlet Lady June 24 -29 Ask any Questions

misguy

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Thanks for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic!"

misguy was awarded the badge '"Live from...."' and 5 points.

We are onboard now, and I will say that the experience has been different in a good way from what we expected.  We are in our late 60's and were not sure this was a good fit, and we are having a great time.  I will be glad to answer questions.  We will also try to eat at all 20 restaurants and provide reviews.  We will be doing videos of cabin types and ship tour videos as well.

• Like 1

On Sunday we have a special guest from Virgin Voyages for our show.

You will get to ask questions and learn about what makes Virgin Voyages different from your typical cruise line. You can join the live show here:

https://youtu.be/35RFUTPKtwg

Sunday July 26 at 7:00 PM EDT or watch the replay any tine.

Edited by misguy
format
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, misguy said:

We are onboard now, and I will say that the experience has been different in a good way from what we expected.  We are in our late 60's and were not sure this was a good fit, and we are having a great time.  I will be glad to answer questions.  We will also try to eat at all 20 restaurants and provide reviews.  We will be doing videos of cabin types and ship tour videos as well.

We are sailing July 8th so my only question is can you find out the capacity for your cruise? I'm curious to see if she's starting to fill out as more reviews come in. 

21 hours ago, misguy said:

How’s the deck 5 toilet situation going?

11 hours ago, travelwide said:

Can you post the drink menu with pricing? TIA

Each restaurant and bar has its own drink menu.  If you google "Virgin Voyages menus" you can find them posted with prices.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post a good link here, but I'll try.  For this one, you have to click on each venue to see what they offer.  https://eatsleepcruise.com/virgin-voyages-restaurant-guide-with-menus/

6 hours ago, BethesdaSC said:

What would you say the average age of guest is?

not OP but have been on two sailings. If you google it you'll find 37-60 which sounds about right to me. A lot of the marketing made it sound like the boat would be choked with influencers but it hasn't seemed like that to me. It doesn't feel appreciably different from any RCCL sailings I've done (other than the kiddos)

Cheryl Edmonds and I will be live tonight talking about all things Scarlet Lady.

We will talk about accessibility onboard, and at the Beach Club at Bimini, we will also cover food, entertainment and why it is a quiet ship.

Join the Live Conversation at 7:00 PM EDT Sunday 7.3.22  the link is also good for the replay anytime.

You can ask questions.

https://youtu.be/1zmZaQSFY44

Edited by misguy
insert date