Travel fan on board Carnival

catradho

We’re travelling on Carnival in January and I know they sometimes provide fans for a cabin. I’d like to take my own. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations about which travel fans are reasonably priced and work well. Thanks very much. 

11 minutes ago, catradho said:

We’re travelling on Carnival in January and I know they sometimes provide fans for a cabin. I’d like to take my own. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations about which travel fans are reasonably priced and work well. Thanks very much. 

Howdy @catradho emo22.gif

Thank you for your new thread on the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum.  However, please note the following information is at the top of each page in this forum:

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

To help you out, your thread has been moved to the Carnival Cruise Lines forum where it will be on topic. Browse through thread titles here on this forum and look for titles of interest. You will probably find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that will be of interest to you. 

suggest you use the Follow feature on this thread or any other thread where you are interested in the new posts. That way you will not have to go looking to see if there are new posts on your Followed threads because they will all come looking for you as notifications! emo34.gif If you need more info on how to do it, please click the following: How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info)

Hope this will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif