Cabo - glass bottom boat / water taxi

Woody14

about 2 weeks out from being Cabo on the Carnival Panorama and wondering what the current book on the pier cost for the glass bottom boar tour that takes you to the arch and makes a stop at lovers/divorce beach is?   most of the youtube things I have found are precovid

On my last trip to Cabo, we took an independent Whale-Watching excursion instead of the "just hop on a glass-bottomed boat at the pier" tour.  Based on pre-Covid experience, I'd say $8 to $12 per person, depending on the size of your group and your negotiating skills.  With the price of gas having skyrocketed, the boat prices might have gone up as well.

Before beating the price down too low, remember that you are spending a fortune on a cruise, and that a couple of dollar difference on the boat fare will mean nothing to you, but might mean a lot to the boat operator!   

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
16 minutes ago, DukeASUGirl said:

Is it easy enough to just hop a glass-bottom boat at the pier, or do you need to book something like this in advance?

As you walk from the tender drop off pier, you will be swarmed by locals who want to put you on a glass bottom boat!  

• Like 1

There really isn't much to Lovers Beach. It's a very small beach between the huge rocks. On the other side of the rocks is another small beach called Divorce Beach (so called because of a near constant rip tide). Very dangerous on that side. Not unusual to lose a couple of tourists each year. Regardless - as I said, there is really nothing there. No services, no bathrooms, just a little sand.