World cup cruise 2022

joe grumble

is anyone on here on this cruise from Dubai thinking of attending any world cup games. i am booked on it but i have failed in my attempt to get tickets.

there is a last chance option coming through fifa. but they havent said when. the cut off date to cancel and lose just the deposit is approaching. i am still looking forward to the itinery and some winter sun but missing the world cup whilst its in Doha for 3 nights will be a massive disappointment.if i do get some tickets is anyone willing to meet up and travel to the games.

thanks suewheldon for the reply. today i have had good news. i managed to log in to my FIFA. account and after an hour's wait i was able to purchase 3 individual tickets for England,USA and France games.so if anybody on this cruise is also going to the football i would be up for a group trip.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We have tickets for Senegal and Netherlands on November 21. Has anyone applied for a Hayya card and been successful or are you waiting for Azamara to provide one. It is needed in order to enter the stadiums. I called Azamara and they didn't seem to be aware.