Cruise with confidence

mumcat

I'm trying to understand this a bit better. According to the AZ website 

Future Cruise Credit
We know things can change. For any voyage sailing before 31 December 2022, you have up to 48 hours before you sail to cancel and receive 100% of the amount paid in a Future Cruise Credit to be used for a new or existing Azamara booking made on or before 31 August 2022. The credit must be applied toward the cruise fare by 30 June 2023.

My take on it is that the FCC must be applied to another cruise by 30 June 2023 but, my TA spoke to AZ who said that the new cruise must sail by 30 June 2023 which is not the same thing at all.

To me the meaning is clear but AZ have thrown up an ambiguity. Does anyone have any better information?

18 minutes ago, mumcat said:

Future Cruise Credit
We know things can change. For any voyage sailing before 31 December 2022, you have up to 48 hours before you sail to cancel and receive 100% of the amount paid in a Future Cruise Credit to be used for a new or existing Azamara booking made on or before 31 August 2022. The credit must be applied toward the cruise fare by 30 June 2023.

My take on it is that the FCC must be applied to another cruise by 30 June 2023 but, my TA spoke to AZ who said that the new cruise must sail by 30 June 2023 which is not the same thing at all.

To me the meaning is clear but AZ have thrown up an ambiguity. Does anyone have any better information?

This is from our FCC email from Azamara Onwards maiden, the same t&c’s apply to  “Cruise with confidence”.

Any booking made using this FCC must be used for a sailing that commences on or before June 30, 2023

If the FCC is not redeemed and sailed on or before June 30, 2023, the certificate will automatically expire and have no value.

I spoke to Azamara before this was issued and was told that I had to book and sail before the 30th June 2023

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2022 at 10:37 PM, mumcat said:

Future Cruise Credit

My take is that you have to book by 31 August 2022 and sail on or before 30 June 2023. Or put FCC onto an existing booking.

However, if you book any cruise with a June 23 departure date, you might then be able to change that reservation later to a cruise departing in, say, February 2024. I have read of CC posters doing that in the past,  Call up and ask if your preferred cruise is after June next year.