Celebrity to waive SS on some cruises

mef_57

This may be of interest.... sailings with SS waived. https://cruisefever.net/cruise-line-eliminates-single-supplement-on-over-275-cruises-through-march-2023/?fbclid=IwAR2IHy5lamT0yApToFxWFsBBg9S56HOyuXVz7c6HPBZdAUHYAEDA5Z8pdhY

I haven't found details on Celebrity websiite yet, but may be worth keeping any eye out.

Edited by mef_57
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• mef_57 changed the title to Celebrity to waive SS on some cruises
10 hours ago, mef_57 said:

This may be of interest.... sailings with SS waived. https://cruisefever.net/cruise-line-eliminates-single-supplement-on-over-275-cruises-through-march-2023/?fbclid=IwAR2IHy5lamT0yApToFxWFsBBg9S56HOyuXVz7c6HPBZdAUHYAEDA5Z8pdhY

I haven't found details on Celebrity websiite yet, but may be worth keeping any eye out.

Just go online and price out the cruise you are interested in.  I booked Equinox followed by Infinity for next month.  13 nights in Aquaclass with Drinks, Internet, and Tips for $1900 solo occupancy.  Plus they are having an airfare sale.  I got $200 off my outbound flight so I’m paying $33 one way!

• Like 2

Last night things were working as expected on the website and I was considering switching my Millennium sailing to Beyond. Now a bunch of sailings (Reflection, Millennium) that were previously on the list are charging 2x. Does anyone know if they've changed the sailings included? 

1 hour ago, latebuyer said:

I checked a bunch of sailings and they are double again. That was a quick promo!

I called my PVP and he too is seeing the double pricing. I have a screenshot from last night but it’s cropped and doesn’t show the sailing date so he’s not sure they’ll take it. My money is on it being a Celebrity computer problem but he’s going to check with his management. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2022 at 8:58 PM, latebuyer said:

It looks like no single supplement is back on some of the celebrity spring Caribbean cruises so if you are interested check it out.

I just booked two cabins for the October 1 Mexican Riviera as well, with no single supplement.  Amazing deal!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doribeans said:

I just posted in the deal thread - I got Oceanview on the Constellation from 15-day Rome to Tampa in October. $280 total. No supplement. Did it on a cruise website, not the Celebrity site.

Wow - I'm sure you know you did well, but Celebrity wants more than $1,100 for an OV on that cruise. Which honestly is still a deal! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2022 at 11:47 PM, Doribeans said:

I just posted in the deal thread - I got Oceanview on the Constellation from 15-day Rome to Tampa in October. $280 total. No supplement. Did it on a cruise website, not the Celebrity site.

Hi!  Can you post a link to the Deal Thread?  Thanks!