All aboard compared to departure time - NCL Spirit to Alaska

mhofmann

Hello!

We are sailing from Seattle on the NCL Spirit to Alaska.  I searched for an answer but was not able to find it.  How long prior to departing do we need to be onboard?  I'm more specifically asking for those ports after leaving Seattle.  We have a private tour in Juneau and the ship is scheduled to depart at 3pm.  With a 3pm departure, what time are we required to be back on the ship?  Thanks!!

Typically “all aboard” is 30 minutes before the ship leaves. So 2:30 is the latest you should be back. 

Keep in mind in Juneau NCL docks at the AJ Dock right outside of town and has shuttles to and from the main-strip. It is a good 10-15 minute walk. 

Don’t get caught running. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mhofmann said:

Hello!

We are sailing from Seattle on the NCL Spirit to Alaska.  I searched for an answer but was not able to find it.  How long prior to departing do we need to be onboard?  I'm more specifically asking for those ports after leaving Seattle.  We have a private tour in Juneau and the ship is scheduled to depart at 3pm.  With a 3pm departure, what time are we required to be back on the ship?  Thanks!!

Be on board at 2:30 pm. From 2:30 - 2:45 you will get taunted, booed and jeered by folks on the ship and reprimanded by the ship's security. After that,,, plan your flight to the next port. 

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Be on board at 2:30 pm. From 2:30 - 2:45 you will get taunted, booed and jeered by folks on the ship and reprimanded by the ship's security. After that,,, plan your flight to the next port. 

Watching for pier runners is one of my faves. We were treated to 4 in Skagway last week. 

• Haha 4