Major Cruise Withdrawl....need help!!!!

TechKnowBabble

Just returned on Sunday from our 14 night cruise from LA to Ft Lauderdale via the Panama Canal. I am going through HORRIBLE withdrawl...we spent quite a bit of money so I have no idea when our next cruise will be (prolly 2008 unless we win the lottery)

Would anyone like to adopt an 'older child' who would be an excellent companion on your next cruise?

Just book a cheapy inside cabin on your nearest ship. Maybe planning and going on that one will help you over the toughest part until your next big trip. Just think of it as a nicotine patch.:D

Hehehehehe...can't even afford that right now. Plus my boyfriend would KILL me. I wanted to book something while onboard but we need to pay down some debt first. I am looking at another website through a link on cruisecritic...hoping maybe I could find a deal for sometime in the further. Would love to be able to get a good deal on something in December for my boyfriend's 30th birthday

My husband and I just got back sunday also from a Carnival cruise. I need to book something else and I found the cruise you just took ( 14 day through Panama Canal) We need a new cruise line, we have done 4 princess and 3 carnival and all my searches keep leading me back to Celebrity. Well, how was it?Which ship? We are going to be empty nester next year and I want to go away without worrying where the kids are ( they will both be in college) and not worrying about anything.

Sue

Although not the ideal solution, I found a way to get over withdrawal - adopt a new "cruiser". My aunt and uncle have been wanting to try a cruise for years and I finally talked them into it. They do not own a computer and welcome any advice or info I can give them. I've printed stuff every week from packing tips to passenger reviews and send off a packet to them. They think I'm wonderful and I get to do research and have fun on the boards :)

I agree....helping newbies plan and looking (constantly) for deals as well as planning the next one (even if it's far down the road) help. Nothing takes the place of the real thing, but we found doing a real cheapie - like our 4 nighter out of Tampa - is a great way to recover!

Archived