Suggest your favorite Celebrity ship...

TechKnowBabble

For our next cruise, IF there wasn't an intinerary on Summit that interested us what other ship would you recommend? We were HOPING to maybe catch a ship out of New Jersey to Bermuda so we wouldn't have to fly, but perhaps another Western Caribbean cruise wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Our vote is Infinity. Even though all the Millenium class ships are basically the same, we have sailed on Infinity three times in the last 14 months and would recommend her because she is populated by the finest crew we have ever had the pleasure of sailing with. You can't go wrong going Infinity.

Our favourite ship is the constellation and we have to choose another ship or line for next year and are in a real dilema. As for the Connie the ship is great and the staff are wonderful and we would be on her again next year except we are limited to 7 days in January and that is not being offered next year. A verandah is a must and CC is a luxury that is worth it. We have been on the ninth floor 9061 , its shady because of the overhang and did not have a noise problem but there are areas on the ninth that I understand can be noisy so maybe consider the 8th.

Maybe you can help me since we are now looking at a western caribbean with RCI and you have sailed with them before. We like to dance, and enjoy great food and wine. Our other option is to do the millineum out of San Juan just for the sake of cruising and staying with celebrity because the ports are not that great.

My favorite Celebrity ship is the Galaxy. I feel they have the best staff in the fleet. My 2nd choice would be the Infinity. Never have been on the Summit or Mercury so I can't help with those ships, although I've heard the Mercury also has a wonderful staff.

Rollie

Perfect size, perfect layout, great interior decor color scheme, and it's been out here on the West Coast for quite a while :)

Since Galaxy is close to Merc's twin, as I understand it, we are looking SOO forward to our next cruise (Panama Canal 4/1/06) ... TR

Hi,

for me the Millenium Class ships are the best. Can´t say which is better, where on all exept for Infinity. The style, the spacious public rooms, Cova Cafe, Michaels Club, Reflections ( not this soleil thing, a shame what they did to a once beatyfull room on the Summit....) Dinning room, I could go on and on. My next hand down for the Radiance Class ships from RCI. Also great great ships- but I hate it when tea, coffee is served in paper cups ( or plastic) Thats okay for Starbucks, but ot for a cruise ship- my opinion of course.

Michael

Archived