Watch prices in St. Thomas

nylawman

We get watches on every cruise ($2k + price range)....the prices are significantly lower and shop around...if you don't find the ones you are looking for Nassau tends to have the same prices.

These are dealers for the watch companies and I find they have more knowledge and experience than those on the mainland because of the numbers they sell.

To add....most of them have service centres in the US...usually Miami.

No worries...

These ARE dealers agents....and I agree I would not even bother with anyone who is not an official dealer for the manufacturer....mind you I have yet to find one who is not in St.Thomas.

We did have a problem with a Mont Blanc watched purchased a few years ago ...it was running a bit slow. We live in Canada and sent it to the Mont Blanc service centre and had it re set without a problem.

I don't and wouldn't think twice about buying a higher end watch in St.Thomas....actually...we have bought watches...camera equipment....watch winders... never a problem.

Archived