Captains Club registration?

gtjeffc

I've cruised with celebrity when I was younger with my parents (2x Meridian, 1x Zenith, 1x Horizon), but admitedly, the last time I cruised X was when they still allowed skeet shooting off the rear deck.

Seeing as two of three of these ships aren't listed on the online CC registration page (and the Meridian was my last sailing) would calling the CC yield better results.

I seem to remember some benefit for returning X passengers on my prior cruises (a cocktail party?), and will be returning on the Zenith later this month.

Call the Captain's club and ask. I believe they only count sailing if you were 18 or older. If you have pictures, you can fax them pictures. They had no record of us, so we sent pictures including one from Chandris and they have us credit for the voyages and gave us a CC number within 2 weeks and cards arrived about 6 weeks later.

It can't hurt to ask. I believe CC members get a gift, coupon certificates and Cocktail Party invitation.

Good Luck

They give credit for previous cruises once you reach 18 at RC. I believe it is probably the same at X. But, their records are not great. Get the dates you cruised together before you call. If they do not have a record, and you have proof let them know, and they will give you credit. Proof includes the original tickets, your cruise cards, pictures that show you were on the ship, clearly showing the ship and an aproximation of the date.

Good luck.

I've cruised with celebrity when I was younger with my parents (2x Meridian, 1x Zenith, 1x Horizon), but admitedly, the last time I cruised X was when they still allowed skeet shooting off the rear deck.

Seeing as two of three of these ships aren't listed on the online CC registration page (and the Meridian was my last sailing) would calling the CC yield better results.

I seem to remember some benefit for returning X passengers on my prior cruises (a cocktail party?), and will be returning on the Zenith later this month.

My children were in a similiar situation years ago. If you can, ask your parents if they remember joining themselves and whether it was as a family. When the CC first started and for a few years the membership was for a family not just one parent or the other. My kids have been members since they were 7 and 9. They had seperate cards and received seperate mailings. Problem is that most at Celebrity have no clue this was the case. Your best bet is to just call up and join and argue over the number of previous cruises later.

The way this worked with me was that when i turned 18 i got credit for all the cruises my parents took irregardless of if i was on the sailing or not. so i somehow was linked to their CC account and given a select membership even though i only had 2 Celebrity cruises and one RCC!

Archived