Port Canaveral self park taking the micky

quattrohead

3 night cruise out of Port Canaveral, park the truck and 2 min walk to the ship...fabulous. They charge $17 per day, yeah not bad for the convenience.

I just looked at my ticket and see that I got charged for 4 days. Yes I note that they tell you that you will be charged for each day whether full day or not.

But I was only actually parked for 2d, 18h, 45min and the total charge is for 4 days at $17 so $68 plus tax.

Worth considering this when you are deciding between convenience/time and price compared to off site parking.

1 hour ago, quattrohead said:

3 night cruise out of Port Canaveral, park the truck and 2 min walk to the ship...fabulous. They charge $17 per day, yeah not bad for the convenience.

I just looked at my ticket and see that I got charged for 4 days. Yes I note that they tell you that you will be charged for each day whether full day or not.

But I was only actually parked for 2d, 18h, 45min and the total charge is for 4 days at $17 so $68 plus tax.

Worth considering this when you are deciding between convenience/time and price compared to off site parking.

They have always charged the extra day…..but the price has gone up.  

We were on the Wonder last week and I normally pay $17 per day or a total of $136….however this trip the total charge was for $145.  And we arrived very early and still had to park in an outside lot….but paid the same as we have previously paid for the covered parking deck…