Amusement parks in Seoul, South Korea: Everland and Lotte World

mandwcruise

• 6 months later...

I’ll ask some one I know who has been to both and get back to you-unless you’ve already gone on your trip…

I’ve only been to Lotte World and am a childish person, so I enjoyed it.  Do not recommend the Atlantis ride if you have back or neck problems.

Both parks are exciting for adults. I'll give you ideas of what can you expect in each park:

Everland has thrilling rides, themed zones, seasonal events, and Safari World
Lotte World has indoor attractions (a great option regardless of the weather conditions), has an outdoor Magic Island, and features various live shows and parades.

Now the choice depends on your preferences. 🙂 Found this article that might help you more to decide https://diapersonaplane.com/everland-vs-lotte-world/

Anyway, do you have any other destinations in mind? Getting a tour guide might be beneficial for you. I've read an article about the pros and cons of hiring a tour guide in South Korea. Might as well you interested to read https://gowithguide.com/blog/hiring-a-guide-in-south-korea-pros-and-cons-5288

Either way, hope you enjoy your travel.

• 1 month later...

I have been to both theme parks and I could say that Everland is better for adults. Everland is larger, meaning more variety of rides and attractions spread out over a large area. So if you like to walk a lot, this is your place. But if the weather is not good for outdoor activities, I would recommend Lotte World which has the advantage of it being adjacent to a shopping mall.

• Like 1