Rookie cruiser question.

NLion91

We are going on our first cruise in late May, the Sun Princess to Alaska, and fortunately most of our questions have already been answered in these threads. Good stuff! But I was just curious if anyone had anything to share about the evening entertainment on the Sun Princess. Do the shows stay the same from cruise to cruise and are there any favorites you might recommend?

Thanks for the input!

Generally the larger type shows stay pretty much the same from week to week, with the exception of sole entertainers who rotate from ship to ship more often. It doesn't really matter how good a show is because unless your doing a B2B, you won't have to decide whether or not to see it again! Enjoy your cruise!!:D

Last week on the Caribbean Princess we were talking with one of the crew in charge of the shows. He said that the length of run for a show depends on passenger comments. The popular ones can run for a year or more; others have closed after a week! Princess always strives for (and we feel they achieve) excellence and top notch entertainment.

Generally the larger type shows stay pretty much the same from week to week, with the exception of sole entertainers who rotate from ship to ship more often. It doesn't really matter how good a show is because unless your doing a B2B, you won't have to decide whether or not to see it again! Enjoy your cruise!!:D

By the sounds of most of the threads I have read, I have a feeling I am about to see the same shows again on the Dawn Princess in April. They had the same shows on the Diamond and the Island last year and the only thing that made the shows a little different is the different cast on each of the ships. Both put on fantastic shows but I would like to see new ones this year......not holding my breathe though.

we have cruised with Princess a number of times, but last year, on the Sun, was the first time we had ever seen the "Passenger Talent Show"...we were absolutely blown away with quality.....it was amazing....but that is something that one can not predict from sailing to sailing.

Archived