Yay! I have a time and location!

Yippee! And a Big Hurrah! I just contacted Royal Romance and I have a time and location for our ceremony! And, Sandy, if you read this, it's NOT going to be in the engine room at 1:00 am, as I was beginning to fear!

I will be married at 1:45 on May 12th in the Skylight Chapel aboard the Mariner of the Seas!

Another Big Hurrah!

Only 13 more days 'til we sail, and 16 days for the wedding!

So I shouldn't talk about...dogs?...

icon_wink.gif

Okay, Sandy, absolutely! Cruise-related! It's all I can think about anyway! I feel so excited with an actual time and place!

I did request afternoon...actually, their latest possible time..but this will do...

I figure we can get in an early lunch then head off to get ready...

I'll take pictures all around the chapel and send those to you after we get back...

I'm counting days now!

Oh, and be careful with Royal Romance. I had called them twice and asked them whether they had everything they needed. They assured me they did until the very last minute...when all of a sudden they needed more. I was having to rush out to post-office and overnight mail a picture ID since all the faxed stuff I had sent them was no longer sufficient...

So, make SURE they go over your stuff carefully and let you know whether it REALLY is okay!

Wheeee!

Psychohboard,

That is awsome!!!! You must be sooo excited that you are just about bursting!!!! Its so soon now!!!! Just days!!!!

Have a wonderful cruise and I can't wait to see your wedding pictures when you return!!!

Best of luck to you and yours!!!

Erin & Brent

"Friends are the family that you choose for yourself"

HI,

Kim has requested the latest time possible for her wedding too. Are you having a reception afterwards. If I'm thinking right you were only having another couple sailing with you so I don't think you were having a reception. Boy trying to keep everyones weddings straight and then now 2 of my girls.....the memory isn't THAT good.

I'll have to tell Kim when its getting close to really make sure about things. She hasn't done anything with them I HAVE!!! I know Gina said when it got closer to the wedding she'd have to talk to the bride directly. Who did you deal with at Royal Romance?

Remember, cruise related.......LOL

Thanks, Erin! And, yes, I suddenly got VERY excited! It's a silly little thing getting a time and location, but it suddenly made it all very real!

And, Sandy, yes, it's just another couple...so no formal reception. Though we are planning on putting our wedding attire back on in the evening, having a dinner at Portofino's, and going dancing...THAT will be our reception!

I don't know how silly I'm going to feel walking around in a wedding dress in the evening, but...so what?...right?

Yay!

Sally

Hey,its your wedding.......get your moneys worth out of it. I know Kim plans on wearing hers that night!!

I'm getting so excited, your wedding, EPD's in Aug. and then Kims in oct......weeeeeeeeeee

Something I learned last night when I read the final contract Royal Romance sent me: ship time and "island time" are NOT the same! They told me on the phone that the wedding was at 1:45, which I assumed was at 1:45 (silly person that I am!)...I read their contract last name and, in Jamaica, they state that the weddings occur according to "island time" NOT ship time!

Now did they send me any information as to what time zone Jamaica is in? Or how to learn that? Nooooooooooooooo...

I had to get online and research it...and, if I have this figured out right...my wedding is actually at 12:45...

So much for lunch!

Oh well...I'm thinking that after our wedding and photo shoot, we'll head over to Johnny Rockets in our wedding attire for a his and hers milk shake!

I'm flexible...yes, I am...

Good minds think alike. I thought the same as Samben. Most ships don't change their time on board so you may want to call the wedding department again, just to make sure. Couldn't hurt!

Sensation 9/98 10th anniv.

Big Red Boat 5/99

Ecstasy 10/00

Destiny 9/01 The week of 911

Victory 10/01

Imagination 12/20/01

Imagination 2/4/02

Zuiderdam 9/6/03 - 15th anniv.

Carnival Legend 11/27/04

Happiness is being on a cruise

with the one you love!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;11;27;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Legend Here We Come 11/27

Archived