Cibuco Historical Center Of Corozal

booboo4031

Has anyone done this excursion at disembarkation with Princess? I'll becoming off the Golden on 4/29 with a late departure. Any info would be appreciated.

I did this a few years ago through NCL - boring (yawn). Better bet would be to look for a tour as you get off the ship (actually...they will probably be looking for you - they found me as I was getting off the Golden last year). Only small drawback is waiting until they fill up their bus(van?)....they will give you a tour of San Juan, stop at a park near the Condado Section where you can get out and get some nice views of Hotel Row, stop at the Capital Building so you can go and look around, show you where the Fort is, drop you within walking distance of Fort or shopping (with time for lunch) in Old San Juan and get you to the airport around 1 (I think or maybe it was 2). They will watch your luggage in the bus while you shop, etc. They will also check before letting you take this tour that your flight has a late enough departure. I think the cost was $20 :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived