Auto cancelling voyages?

NicNata

When you call through to Azamara, the voice message says they are not auto cancelling cruises at the moment. I have three cruises coming up later in the year but am a bit reluctant to pay the full balance whilst all these issues are still ongoing. My account does show the correct balances but like most others not the correct loyalty points. Has anyone had any discussions with Azamara about when auto-cancellation may start again? I don't want any of my trips to be cancelled due to non payment but at the same time as I said I am a bit anxious to commit the full balances at the moment. Any input gratefully received.

We have two balances due in July, one is correct as it’s a recent booking on the new system the other is incorrect because Azamara didn’t receive the correct confirmation invoice from RC. 
I have no problem paying balances that are correct although I would currently prefer to do it over the phone than on the website so that I can be sure to receive a confirmation invoice showing the balance has been paid. 
I’ve supplied Azamara with a copy of the missing invoice and this has been forwarded to IT so they can enter the correct information so hopefully by the due date that will be fixed.

As regards loyalty points and level I’m sure that will be sorted in due course, for those who didn’t take screenshots of their level before the changes started your cruise history prior to the 1st February is still shown via Celebrity’s website.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NicNata said:

When you call through to Azamara, the voice message says they are not auto cancelling cruises at the moment. I have three cruises coming up later in the year but am a bit reluctant to pay the full balance whilst all these issues are still ongoing. My account does show the correct balances but like most others not the correct loyalty points. Has anyone had any discussions with Azamara about when auto-cancellation may start again? I don't want any of my trips to be cancelled due to non payment but at the same time as I said I am a bit anxious to commit the full balances at the moment. Any input gratefully received.

I suspect that "not auto-cancelling" means that they will attempt to contact you first before cancelling, checking if there is any issue with the stated outstanding balance.  From a commercial point, they can't let non-payment run and run, and end up with an empty cabin that is unpaid.