Linking Two Bookings?

SimplyMarvie

Good day to everyone. Sorry for the stupid question, but despite a lot of googling I can't figure out how to link two separate bookings through the Princess Cruise App, so that I can see everyone's check-in information and add people to our reservations for specialty dining and excursions. I know that this can be done and I don't think that it was hard... but I think last time our travel agent helped us with it, and I can't figure it out myself. (It's entirely possible that I'm just a complete dummy. It happens to us all sometimes... right?)

• Like 1

Go to profile and select your cruise date. You will see "Ocean Ready".

Scroll down to "Journey View". There you will see "Travel Companions. Select that feature and you will see "travel Party" "add guests" Select that and then you can add your friends booking number to link them together.

• 1 year later...
On 6/24/2023 at 8:37 AM, SimplyMarvie said:

Good day to everyone. Sorry for the stupid question, but despite a lot of googling I can't figure out how to link two separate bookings through the Princess Cruise App, so that I can see everyone's check-in information and add people to our reservations for specialty dining and excursions. I know that this can be done and I don't think that it was hard... but I think last time our travel agent helped us with it, and I can't figure it out myself. (It's entirely possible that I'm just a complete dummy. It happens to us all sometimes... right?)

No dummy!  

We did it on previous cruise but forget it now

I cant pass go.

After journey there is NO / ZERO link to add guest.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2024 at 5:56 PM, Shannon Shamrock said:

No dummy!  

We did it on previous cruise but forget it now

I cant pass go.

After journey there is NO / ZERO link to add guest.

From main page, scroll down to blue "Reserve Dining" button.

List of dining rooms appears.

Pick a dining room that says either Traditional or Flexible.

Scroll down to "New Reservation"

Click the pencil

Click the person with the + in the upper right corner.

It will display a window where you can enter their booking number.

It should then give you the people who you can pick.

On 6/24/2023 at 11:26 AM, Rick&Jeannie said:

You can only link bookings for the purpose of dining reservations.  You will not be able to see their account info such as check-in and "private" type stuff unless you have their actual login credentials and use them.

we have always linked our son's booking with ours - so we can find each other, chat, join dining reservations etc.  Can't figure out how to do it this time. 

13 hours ago, dave_k58 said:

we have always linked our son's booking with ours - so we can find each other, chat, join dining reservations etc.  Can't figure out how to do it this time. 

@dave_k58  To book them for dining pre cruise see the post before yours (#7) for instructions.  For locating or chat on board you have to wait until you are actually onboard and that option will appear in the app. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, t&atravel said:

@dave_k58  To book them for dining pre cruise see the post before yours (#7) for instructions.  For locating or chat on board you have to wait until you are actually onboard and that option will appear in the app. 

THanks