When will the cruise schedule for the fall 2007 be out?

OK BOOK IT

When do you think that the cruise schedule will be our for 2007?

We are interested in a TA from Rome to New York in the fall of 2007 on the Noordam.

We are booked this year on a fall TA cruise out of England.

DH was just reading that brochure I told you about.

There were only 5 cruises listed for 2007 for Europe which are on the Veendam and the Westerdam. It did say that there are many more to choose from. But there wasn't any mention of the Noordam being in Europe. Usually the Veendam does Alaska from early May through the end of September which is a big change in schedule for her.

There were only 5 cruises listed for 2007 for Europe which are on the Veendam and the Westerdam. It did say that there are many more to choose from. But there wasn't any mention of the Noordam being in Europe. Usually the Veendam does Alaska from early May through the end of September which is a big change in schedule for her.

The Noordam will be in Alaska in 2007. there is a 2007 cruise planner on the HAL web site under e brochures. It's a big pdf download, but it has all ships and iteneraries for 2007. It does not have the prices.

KrazyKruizers and OK Book It:

Here's the latest that I could find regarding Europe 2007. I believe the Noordam is doing Alaska from May-September of 2007. Oh, I see that Grumpy just verified where Noordam will be in summer of 2007. Sorry for redundant information.

http://crm.hollandamerica.com/broadbaseema/ha4009/europe.htm

Archived