Doin' my first Doc Dance

RCL won't know what the Doc Dance is... they only cause it by sending you or your TA the documents for your cruise.

So now you get the documents (tickets,etc) and you dance around. It is the moment that it really becomes real that you are going on a cruise!!!!!!

Sue

Do that dance!!!!

Dance that Dance!!!

Go round and round!!!

No not the hokie pokie, but the doc dance, okie dokie!

No not the peppermint twist, but the doc dance, sis!

Dance that Dance!!!

Go round and round!!!

~~doc dancing can be fun~~~

But I will have to wait till A U G U S T:(

Cause I cruise in September.

Oh that's what that vibration was...I thought we were having an earthquake!:) Feels good to do the doc dance doesn't it! Got both of mine in the last 4 days and I can't sleep at night. Your first cruise on a Vision class ship was a good choice. You won't be overcome by the size of the vessel. Its easy to get around on a Vision class ship and remember to participate in the activities (Quest, Battle of the Sexes, Belly Flop, etc) it adds to your memories.

PS- if you go to the main dining room (Great Gatsby) and happen to see a waiter named Balazs (Bally) or an ass't waiter named Mate... tell them Karen (the one that gave them gifts) from table 176, late seating, Feb 6-11, says Hi. Then ask Bally to whistle for ya!

Got home from work today and had the docs waiting patiently by the front door. Called my wife and improved her day.:D :D We're starting the set sail party two days early at my house. We're even allowing our friends who aren't going with us to come to the party!!:eek: I may post about it before we leave next month.

Congrats!!!!

I have a long time before I'll be doing the dance (Oct 2006)!!!

Carol

I'm right there with you Carol. Congrats on receiving your docs and how romantic for hubby to bring them to you at work. I might just have to remember that... :) Have fun

Now that everyone in the group that I'm traveling with, including myself, has finally received all the docs, we are going to have a BIG get together this weekend, and ceveryone's going to do the DOC DANCE!! :D

There are about 40 of us sailing in April on the Navigator of the Seas.

Can't wait to get out of this "ice box" in New England!!

:cool: WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!:cool:

Archived