Adventure of Seas- Anyone Sick? 3/12-3/19

Just back from Adventure of the Seas- 3/12-3/19. Was a good cruise, liked the itinerary, except my girlfriend got sick the second to last day with nausea, fevers and chills that then became nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. Anyone else heard any other people on board sick? RCI does not appear too interested unless a written claim was made. We did have some of the cocunut milk slushy samples in St. Maarten, but so did other people and they were ok. I was fine, and we ate pretty much the same things on board.

DH and I were also on that sailing, and no problems with sickness. We were at a table of eight for dinner, and to our knowledge none of the tablemates got sick either. The main thing we have learned is handwashing is of extreme importance. We didn't try the drink in St. Maarten. Did your girlfriend go to the medical staff on board???? If she did, what did they do for her??? Sorry to hear she got sick, and hope she enjoyed the first of her cruise!

Kay

Archived