Confused about upgrade to new Princess Premier

killineybay

We booked a cruise with the old princess premier back in August 2022.  Since the upgrade our premier package shows as 75/80.  I thought this means we need to pay an extra $5 per person per day for an upgrade for 10 days which would equal $100 total for 2 persons.  However,  Princess says that we need to pay $200 total for 2 people for 10 days.  Not sure what I am missing in this equation.

Thanks for any insight!

The current rate for Premier is $80/day. If you did not book Premier at this rate and want to upgrade so you get all the ‘new’/enhanced amenities such as unlimited casual dining, your upgrade rate will be the difference between your booked Premier rate and $80.

Princess is saying you booked Premier @$70/day, if you think no, we booked at $75/day then you need your TA, or if you booked direct, correct the discrepancy. Your confirmation/invoice should confirm your pricing.

• 7 months later...
On 1/6/2024 at 10:18 PM, killineybay said:

We booked a cruise with the old princess premier back in August 2022.  Since the upgrade our premier package shows as 75/80.  I thought this means we need to pay an extra $5 per person per day for an upgrade for 10 days which would equal $100 total for 2 persons.  However,  Princess says that we need to pay $200 total for 2 people for 10 days.  Not sure what I am missing in this equation.

Thanks for any insight!

The latest upgrade on Princess Premiere change just announced in August 2024 So a 10 day cruises would be 100 a person ( adding unlimited specialty dinners and some other stuff)  costs $10, per person per day. They added it to my booked reservation but so far haven't charged me anything

45 minutes ago, loveladyc said:

The latest upgrade on Princess Premiere change just announced in August 2024 So a 10 day cruises would be 100 a person ( adding unlimited specialty dinners and some other stuff)  costs $10, per person per day. They added it to my booked reservation but so far haven't charged me anything

check your cruise personalizer. Depending on your final payment date, you may need to pay now. When i upgraded on Monday, for a cruise on 9/21 it was added to the "balance owing". Since I was well inside the  final payment date, i paid by by cc and was able to book my reservations straight away 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, grimace95120 said:

check your cruise personalizer. Depending on your final payment date, you may need to pay now. When i upgraded on Monday, for a cruise on 9/21 it was added to the "balance owing". Since I was well inside the  final payment date, i paid by by cc and was able to book my reservations straight away 

They didn't ask me to pay, nothing has been charger and I was paid in full previously but it is on my Cruise personalizer  now that I have the new benefits to Premier- so who knows.................

• Like 1