OK Got a question..may be dumb??

Having never cruised out of Tampa--I have been doing alot of reading about TPA--and now I have a question.....

How will we know which terminal to go to? Is there only one for RCI? It seems that there are several differnt terminals...just don't want to get lost that morning...:o

Port of Tampa, Florida

Directions to Pier:

From Tampa International Airport:

con_bulletgray_ico.gif Exit Tampa International Airport and follow signs to I-275 North. I-275 merges with I-4 East. con_bulletgray_ico.gif Take I-4 East to Exit #1 (Ybor City). con_bulletgray_ico.gif Go South on 21 Street, turn right on Adamo Drive (Hwy 60), then turn left (South) on Channelside Drive. con_bulletgray_ico.gif Cruise Terminal 3 main entrance is approximately 5 blocks South on Channelside Drive. con_bulletgray_ico.gif Entrance is on the left at Cumberland Street.

Tampa Pier Terminal:

Port of Tampa

Terminal 3

815 Channelside Drive

In the event of a last minute change in pier assignments, signage will indicate the assigned terminal for your particular ship.

7 miles to the pier, approximate driving time is 20 minutes.

We sailed on Grandeur out of Tampa. The website said Terminal 3. It wasn't, that was Legends terminal, Grandeur was at Terminal 2 and there were no signs directing you to the other terminal. But it was no big deal as the two terminals are side by side. We pulled into Term 3 which had no ship docked there and it was obvious the only ship of RCI was at Term 2. The empty Term 3 even had a banner hanging on the side of the bldg saying Legend of the Seas. So Grandeur was at the terminal at the end of the road (cul-de-sac)

Port of Tampa, Florida

Directions to Pier:

From Tampa International Airport:

con_bulletgray_ico.gif Exit Tampa International Airport and follow signs to I-275 North. I-275 merges with I-4 East. con_bulletgray_ico.gif Take I-4 East to Exit #1 (Ybor City). con_bulletgray_ico.gif Go South on 21 Street, turn right on Adamo Drive (Hwy 60), then turn left (South) on Channelside Drive. con_bulletgray_ico.gif Cruise Terminal 3 main entrance is approximately 5 blocks South on Channelside Drive. con_bulletgray_ico.gif Entrance is on the left at Cumberland Street.

Tampa Pier Terminal:

Port of Tampa

Terminal 3

815 Channelside Drive

In the event of a last minute change in pier assignments, signage will indicate the assigned terminal for your particular ship.

7 miles to the pier, approximate driving time is 20 minutes.

Construction on I-4 sometimes backs up onto I-275 and lanes are sometimes closed. Allow a little more time.

Royal Caribbean is Terminal 3. I have not been there yet, but I got the info from the Tampa Bay Port Authority website. I'm sure someone out there can verify that from being there in person!!

Jsol, we are going on the Legend of the Seas on April 8...will you please let me know how it was?? Have a great Time! :)

Archived