Yipes Balcony breakfast ($25) on Princess

blackbird71

scared2.gif things you find out when you first come into CC and scan the latest posts column....

I just ordered some chocolates for the manager of my apartment complex for her cabin on RCI (Tampa to London). I was very surprised to see I could order a Bowl of Fruit for a cabin. Maybe I have been away from mass market cruiselines too long....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=6195871#post6195871

What's balcony breakfast? Anything every special? You mean Pricess charges you for having just plain old breakfast on your balcony!!!!!???? Do they charge for room service now? My, what would they think of next?

What's balcony breakfast? Anything every special? You mean Pricess charges you for having just plain old breakfast on your balcony!!!!!???? Do they charge for room service now? My, what would they think of next?

I did not want to ask. As for my OP RCI charges $19.95 if you want to give somebody

gft_fruitbasket_147.jpg

Light and Delightful Fruit Basket $19.95 USD Item# 102

This elegant iron basket is filled with assorted seasonal fruit and is great to have in your stateroom for a light and healthy snack in between adventures. s.gif

And it does not say anything about refilling it. :eek:

Ah, escape to the Princess board..wait a minute.. this is the Silversea board!

Host Dan

Yes but in some ways, it is about Silverseas/RSSC/SB and the things people on those lines take for granite. While it has been 7 years since my last MM cruise, back then you always had a bowl of fruit in your room.

I know a lot of people on SS/RSSC/SB take breakfast in their suites, and to find out one cruise line now charges for that is something to think about. Maybe there is something special that worth the $25 but.......

I have never sailed on Princess but I think the $25 dollar charge is for a special breakfast with champagne, things we get included on SS. I bet you can have a regular breakfast in your cabin on Princess for no extra charge.

Archived