Club 02 Teen 15-17 years old????

Jdleong

Do they ask for ID from the kids? My daughter and her 3 friends will definitely want to "meet and greet" and join in some of the activities through the program. Two of them are 14 and the other two just a few months away from 14. Will be in high school in the fall. They look every bit 15, though! Tall and "shapely". :rolleyes: Anyway, I'm just wondering how strict they are about them being able to join in. It would be a shame if they couldn't. :(

Do you really want your 13-almost 14 yr old hanging out with 16 & 17 yr old boys? My 17 yr old son who has been on 10 cruises said they shouldn't bother since none of the older kids will want them there anyway. At least, he sure wouldn't want his 14-yr old sister there!

In a word: NO! :eek: :D I was thinking more for being able to join in the games and fun activities that teens like to do. They like boys their own age, so far! :p So, does anyone know what the 12-14 year olds do in Camp Carnival?

Something tells me that they'll end up not going to any or very few of the planned activities, anyway. I just thought if there was an area that had some fun things they liked to do, they might be more prone to join in.

Do you really want your 13-almost 14 yr old hanging out with 16 & 17 yr old boys? My 17 yr old son who has been on 10 cruises said they shouldn't bother since none of the older kids will want them there anyway. At least, he sure wouldn't want his 14-yr old sister there!

Archived