Cooler Bag- “Trade” beers?

Yes, you can request to swap them out.  I plan to do this for the Truly's that we're getting next week (we're also getting beers with another cooler).  My wife doesn't like some of the flavors of Truly so, specifically, if they are grapefruit we'll ask to trade them out.

Just now, The Fun Researcher said:

My wife doesn't like some of the flavors of Truly so, specifically, if they are grapefruit we'll ask to trade them out.

FWIW, unless things have changed since March or it's different with the cooler bag or varies by ship, the flavors onboard are Strawberry Lemonade (my preference), Wild Berry, and Pineapple.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

FWIW, unless things have changed since March or it's different with the cooler bag or varies by ship, the flavors onboard are Strawberry Lemonade (my preference), Wild Berry, and Pineapple.

Thank you!  That would work.

BTW, we're pretty impressed with the quality of the coolers.  We have one from a sailing last year and it's become one of our go-to bags when we're bringing drinks to hang out with friends...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

Thank you!  That would work.

BTW, we're pretty impressed with the quality of the coolers.  We have one from a sailing last year and it's become one of our go-to bags when we're bringing drinks to hang out with friends...

Same. I have one from years ago that is Velcro and kind of small and just ok. But I got one of the new ones last year and I LOVE it!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, PGHProducer said:

Same. I have one from years ago that is Velcro and kind of small and just ok. But I got one of the new ones last year and I LOVE it!

Have your room steward keep it filled with ice.  Makes a great cooler to keep your drinks cold in the cabin.