4th of July sale

5 minutes ago, mtnesterz said:

Do you happen to recall if prices were adjusted upward during the sale period, nullifying the OBC, or was this a bona fide sale? 

No idea, sorry.

4 hours ago, mtnesterz said:

Do you happen to recall if prices were adjusted upward during the sale period, nullifying the OBC, or was this a bona fide sale? 

That just happened last week. I posted a thread on it- sale- princess website was title.

• Like 1

Generally "sales" are hype rather than any general reality.   Reductions are more meaningful and very cruise specific.  For example upcoming 21 day transatlantic has has 4 reductions totaling almost 50% over that last several months.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Generally "sales" are hype rather than any general reality.   Reductions are more meaningful and very cruise specific.  For example upcoming 21 day transatlantic has has 4 reductions totaling almost 50% over that last several months.  

I’ve found this as well….most significant price drops are unannounced and not advertised as a sale. It happened with the first Star transatlantic scheduled next year

• Like 1

I just went on Princess to review what prices are posted on the Sun sailing in 2026 before the 4th of July sale so I can compare with the sale prices.  Guess what?  All the cabins are "sold out"!  They were all there the day before, now sold out.  It's a miracle!

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, suzyed said:

I just went on Princess to review what prices are posted on the Sun sailing in 2026 before the 4th of July sale so I can compare with the sale prices.  Guess what?  All the cabins are "sold out"!  They were all there the day before, now sold out.  It's a miracle!

Amen

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, dog said:

Some of my cruises have a good price drop today.

Wish I could check my saved cruises.  It just clocks when I try to check those and does the same when I try to search for new cruises.  I think I've run into the typical unannounced weekend website glitches!

3 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

Wish I could check my saved cruises.  It just clocks when I try to check those and does the same when I try to search for new cruises.  I think I've run into the typical unannounced weekend website glitches!

Try a different device

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

#metoo

• Like 1

Just now, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

They constantly have sales. They just name them differently. A sale lasts until say this Sunday. Then suddenly a new sale starts on Monday. 

Just got a $450 per cabin drop on one of mine. Booked 2 months ago.

• Like 1

Just checked again - no cabins in my category to compare - went down a cat, reserve a cabin

then, PLUS available, but Premier not available as an add-on ...  maybe something to do with Specialty dining allocation(s)?

• Like 1

On 6/21/2024 at 9:26 PM, mtnesterz said:

Normally they just fluctuate prices and obc to make it seem like a sale.  They don't give much away for nothing anymore.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, voljeep said:

Just checked again - no cabins in my category to compare - went down a cat, reserve a cabin

then, PLUS available, but Premier not available as an add-on ...  maybe something to do with Specialty dining allocation(s)?

I notice same thing on all my bookings I was mock booking Plus available but not Premier

All 7 of them 

IMG_0577.png

Edited by AZaTaz
  • Like 1