Marina 7108 for Antarctica?

We currently have a B3 cabin (7033) booked on Marina (starboard side, front) for Buenos Aires-Santiago via Antarctica.  First time on Oceania.  I noticed today that 7108 (corner, port side, aft) is available.  Given we have a lot of sea days, is it worthwhile to change to this cabin?  I've read the threads about enjoying the 2-sided view, but there is wind (which will be chilly in Antarctica)... I also had intentionally booked on starboard side because of the direction we're sailing vis-a-vis land.

Input is appreciated!

Take it because you can be out on your Veranda and instantly grabbing a blanket, ordering Hot Tea, Coffee, Chocolate from Room Service and then head back out to your Veranda. It is cold but my DW who only wears Fit Flops (sandals) has a few pictures of her out on the viewing decks, but not too long 🤪. Have a great trip because it is spectacular down there. 
Mauibabes

• Thanks 1

That and 7111 on the other side are IMHO the two best balcony cabins on the ship. Being open on 2 sides, the view is great.  I would grab it- will be in it in November. 

Remember that in Antarctica in their summer the temps can be 50ish. A lot of us wore shorts and tees on board. Here's my husband out on deck after breakfast.

bobondeck.jpg

• Haha 1