Fish and Chips

Wennfred

The following are pictures of the Fish & Chips on the Valor, These are located on the 10th Deck above the Lido Deck Aft right above Rosies, you will see two stairs going up, Dont miss this its very good. Scroll down and look at these pictures, the Menu is the last pictures:

1748256800_FishChip.jpg.79272903b9c6651c3896c16d0072361d.jpg

I recommend trying it out early in the cruise. The non-CC masses take several days to discover it, so it's quiet and uncrowded up there for a few days! We enoyed it several times on our Glory cruise.

Fred, those pictures are indeed mouthwatering!

My husband would love this. Hmmm, wonder if there is a Fish and Chips on the Conquest?

I believe all Conquest Class ship has this.

Wennfred

Thanks for the great reviews. Do you recall what time the fish and chips opened everyday? Was it only open for a few hours a day?

The Capers is done very nicely now, there is a section you can tear off and keep in your pocket that has all the times.

Lido Lunch 12:00 - 3:30pm that includes Fish & Chips and The Oriental.

Darn! Can't see the pictures...it just says Jpeg. But, hopefully I can see it in person in less than two weeks. Will they have this on the Spirit ship?? I hope so!! Are they the really thick beer battered kind? Hubby likes more of a lightly battered fish n chips. Wish I could see these pictures. Let me try another browser

I recommend trying it out early in the cruise. The non-CC masses take several days to discover it, so it's quiet and uncrowded up there for a few days! We enoyed it several times on our Glory cruise.

dznymom,

Your right, because our last cruise was on the Glory and I never knew this was there. I spent many mornings eating breakfast staring at the stairs leading above the buffet wondering what was up there but always found something better to do. Lessoned learned.....Check out everything!!!

Is the fish & chips grill open on the 1st day (day of embarking)?

Yes the Fish & Chips Grill is open on Embarkation day, I just read it in the Capers.

Can anyone tell me what times the fish and chips bar is open? (I assume it would be the same on the Glory)

From Noon to 3:30pm

First it was the Reubans and now the Fish & Chips. Will there be no end to the cruelty.

Welcome back Fred.

Thanks Duck !!! I saw the Reuban but since Im not a fan, I should of done a piece on the Grill Tuna, My favorite !!!

What am I gonna do with you? I had just about forgotten about it and the fact that we won't get any on the Spirit. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Alright, c'mon...tell me something special on the Spirit that I can look forward to. Something just AS GOOD as F&C!!

Stephanie

What am I gonna do with you? I had just about forgotten about it and the fact that we won't get any on the Spirit. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Alright, c'mon...tell me something special on the Spirit that I can look forward to. Something just AS GOOD as F&C!!

Stephanie

The Spirit has a Deli, order the Grilled Tuna Fish Sandwich, you will end up getting one very night after the show :)

Stephanie

OK... on SPIRIT class ships - they have SUNDAE TOPPINGS from 3 to 5 on SEA DAYS. Soft-serve or hard-pack Ice cream... with hot fudge, crushed Oreos and Butterfingers, etc..etc..:D

I wish (perhaps I DON'T - due to impulse control issues :eek: ) that BOTH of these were available on the SAME ship... OH WELL!!

Tom

Archived