What is Prime Concierge Class on Beyond?

We are long-time Princess folks, and have booked a cruise on Celebrity Beyond. Our booking document lists our cabin/reservation as Prime Concierge Class. We would like to know what this class is, compared to "regular" Concierge Class. Are there perks or room differences associated with Prime? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

The Conciergre  Class cabins are identical in size and layout as an Infinite Veranda.  Concierge class comes with a few amenities that are not available in a IV( lunch in the MDR on boarding day, bottle of cheap sparkling wine, daily canapés) most other benefits are available to all guests  e.g services of a Concierge

1 hour ago, Lastdance said:

Location, location...location.

The locations are not always desirable. Check out the SVs as sometimes you can upgrade for very little more money and get a real balcony plus the cabins on E class SV s are larger.  My SV cabin is 288 Sq feet and balcony is 89 sq. Ft.  on deck 9. 

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

The locations are not always desirable. Check out the SVs as sometimes you can upgrade for very little more money and get a real balcony plus the cabins on E class SV s are larger.  My SV cabin is 288 Sq feet and balcony is 89 sq. Ft.  on deck 9. 

I was answering the question above(OP)which was about Prime Concierge.  Celebrity touts those a prime due to where they are located; I only book suites and SV’s because I have to have a balcony!  I totally agree with your information!  The issue now is that the SV’s have gone up in price, go quickly and are very desirable...🥰IMHO!

Edited by Lastdance

58 minutes ago, Lastdance said:

The issue now is that the SV’s have gone up in price, go quickly and are very desirable...🥰IMHO!

Not always. I priced a prime veranda on Ascent for next May also an SV and the difference was $400 they were all on deck 7 so I grabbed one.  Then 2 days later I was able to get one on deck 9 as it was on hold for a guest but got released so I switched cabins. Since then price dropped $70 so I had it repriced. You just have to keep an eye on them. I don't care about the long walk just didn't want an IV and suite prices were out of reach. 

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

Not always. I priced a prime veranda on Ascent for next May also an SV and the difference was $400 they were all on deck 7 so I grabbed one.  Then 2 days later I was able to get one on deck 9 as it was on hold for a guest but got released so I switched cabins. Since then price dropped $70 so I had it repriced. You just have to keep an eye on them. I don't care about the long walk just didn't want an IV and suite prices were out of reach. 

Okay...I am not trying to disagree with you.  I know you can find deals, price-drops etc...🤷‍♀️There are always exceptions based on the algorithms, timing and luck... but generally speaking was what I was saying.  I have never had an IV, so I cannot speak to those or pricing.  On my Ascent TA, the SV’s have been gone for a very long time; in fact only suites are available.  Sounds like you have everything figured out.   I am sure you also have their stock too!

Have a good day!

Edited by Lastdance
  • Thanks 1