Majestic Princess question

Anubi

Can someone please let me know if there is a Vines on Majestic.

The Princess website deck plan shows it on deck 5 but I have heard it was removed in favour of a pay restaurant.  

1 hour ago, Anubi said:

Can someone please let me know if there is a Vines on Majestic.

The Princess website deck plan shows it on deck 5 but I have heard it was removed in favour of a pay restaurant.  

You may be thinking of the Discovery, although she has never had Vines.  
the Majestic does have Vines and it is (or at least was) a full service bar.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

the Majestic does have Vines and it is (or at least was) a full service bar.  

Still full service bar.  There are no plans to remove Vines. 

@Anubi You probably heard something about the removal of the Harmony Restaurant on deck 5, being replaced by The Catch.  A Sabatini's will replace The Catch's current location on deck 7. 

The Noodle Bar on the Lido deck is also scheduled to be replaced by a "Slice" pizza venue.

These changes are scheduled to occur during the March of 2025 dry dock in Palermo, Italy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

Still full service bar.  There are no plans to remove Vines. 

@Anubi You probably heard something about the removal of the Harmony Restaurant on deck 5, being replaced by The Catch.  A Sabatini's will replace The Catch's current location on deck 7. 

The Noodle Bar on the Lido deck is also scheduled to be replaced by a "Slice" pizza venue.

These changes are scheduled to occur during the March of 2025 dry dock in Palermo, Italy.

Glad to know the dates!  We have 3 cruises on the Majestic this year and for sure, you will be able to find me at the Noodle Bar on most dates!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruise Raider said:

Glad to know the dates!  We have 3 cruises on the Majestic this year and for sure, you will be able to find me at the Noodle Bar on most dates!  

We will be on the Majestic starting on Dec 1st for 51 days!

• Like 3

Glad to read about the Majestic changes, I'll be taking the '26 TA + Brit Isles cruise from Ft. L.

51 days sounds great!  Longest I've done is 30, still thinking about some of the world cruise segments.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, susancruzs said:

51 days sounds great!  Longest I've done is 30, still thinking about some of the world cruise segments.

My DW has me on a 60-day at-a-time maximum away from home restriction!  We will be on the Coral Princess starting on October 17th for 32 days, then will be home for 2 weeks before boarding the Majestic on Dec 1st.  My work-around!  🤣

• Like 3

Sounds great, good for you!  I'm on the Coral for 23 days April '25.  I'm so looking forward to the Coral!  As much as I like the Royal class ships, the Coral looks great!  I can do smaller as well as larger, I'll probably skip the Sun though. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, susancruzs said:

I'll probably skip the Sun though. 

We are going to give the Sun a try in October of  2025, 36-day Med & TA.  Hopefully, we will like it???  🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

You'll be fine, I think.  Traveling alone it took me awhile to go on Regal, Royal, once I did I love that class.  Looking at the deck plans, I might try the Sun, if I'm still cruising in 2027, maybe for my 80th BD!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LACruiser88 said:

My DW has me on a 60-day at-a-time maximum away from home restriction!  We will be on the Coral Princess starting on October 17th for 32 days, then will be home for 2 weeks before boarding the Majestic on Dec 1st.  My work-around!  🤣

Kind of have the same issue, but my work-around is joining the Majestic on Nov. 21 for 10 days Mexico prior to the 51 day South America, so 61 total. Decided to do this also so no Thanksgiving travel hassles/delays or worries Cruising is fun!!

Doug

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

We will be on the Majestic starting on Dec 1st for 51 days!

We are going on her on a B2B next month and then 10 days in November.  Too bad we aren’t on any of the same cruises.  It’s always nice to put a face to the name.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

We are going on her on a B2B next month and then 10 days in November.  Too bad we aren’t on any of the same cruises.  It’s always nice to put a face to the name.  

You can always extend your November cruise???  On a serious note, we have met some of the nicest people thru Cruise Critic!  Looking forward to meeting one day soon.  😊

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

We are on the Majestic in September 2025.  I hope we have had some live threads on the newly refurbished Majestic by then so we can work out what the changes are. 

It would be even better if they were on the Canada & New England Cruise. 

Edited by paddingtonbear