Any chess boards on Splendor?

Hi, this is our first time on a Regent cruise.  Are there any nice chess boards onboard Splendor and is there a game room or library type space where people can play chess and other games?  I can bring my own travel set.  Thanks.

K&K.

There is a game room which is well equipped with board games and standard games.  It's just down the entrance hall to the Observation Lounge.  I have never specifically looked for or noted chess sets, but given the very large number of games, I'd give it about a 99.9% probability.

There are sometimes organized game sessions (bridge, Mah Jong, etc.) but if there are tables open you can still make use of them.  If the bar staff is aware of your presence, they will bring you drinks and check for refills.  I usually stop by the bar and order drinks and mention that we're in the game room and that handles the awareness.  Of course, it has to be after the bar is open.  Noonish?  There is a refrigerator in the room with water and sodas all the time.

Splendor has chess boards set up in the card room. If you look at some Splendor ship tours on youtube and fast forward to the card room scenes, you get a good idea.