Cabin Info Compilation?

sandinmyshoes

Hello,  I am wondering if Cruise Critic has a cabin information compilation topic for MSC.  I use it frequently for other cruise lines and can't find one for MSC.  It is such a valuable resource for researching specific cabins.  Am I just missing it?

They created one on the Celebrity board when the S class ships came out.  Then a new one for the E class, and tried to catch up with one for the M class.  They have tried to do one for Carnival.  I don’t know of any others.  A member had a long thread going with questions about Divina/ Fantasia class, but he’s not been active for awhile.  
  They were t created by Cruise Critic, but by members.  EM

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

Can you link to an example on another line? I always use https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/ when researching cabins.

THIS is my favorite, They have so many other little options too.  You can enter your cabin number and see whats directly above and below your room. Some ships have complete lists of room orientations (bed by balcony, bed by door) and lists of public spaces on each deck. Definitely my favorite

3 hours ago, Scottdalfonso said:

THIS is my favorite, They have so many other little options too.  You can enter your cabin number and see whats directly above and below your room. Some ships have complete lists of room orientations (bed by balcony, bed by door) and lists of public spaces on each deck. Definitely my favorite

Probably one of the web sites I used most besides CruiseCritic! The annual membership cost is paltry and I more than make up for it by uploading all of my cabin photos, for which they pay me $0.50 per photo.

• Like 2

I am a member of Cruise Deck Plans .com also.  It is great but I've never been able to find guest feedback about if the cabin is quiet or not and other pros/cons by cabin number like on the CC compilation.  The passenger feedback is really valuable to me in addition to pictures/videos.  If the Cruise Deck Plans website has this feature, can you tell me how to find it please.  Thank you!

It doesn’t have that feature, though you might suggest it to Steve.  But sometimes the picture taker include a description that you can see at the bottom of the photos.  EM

• Like 1