Back to back to back

On 8/28/2024 at 11:57 AM, 2Shoes2Go said:

Your cabin stewards will see that your things are moved. We usually check with the new steward, for the second leg, and introduce ourselves. We do the full check in for both legs and I like to print a luggage tag and put with our luggage, in the cabin, just as a reminder. Also, we check with Guest Services to verify they have us as b2b and our cc is carried forward. Well worth the legwork. Have a great cruise!

We did a B2B on the Mardi Gras a couple of years back balcony first week and suite the second. I did alert our room steward (he said they have a team that handles the moving of items) I attached new luggage tags. I did take my back pack off the ship with me figuring one less thing for them to move. Being that we weren't in the same cabin for the second leg we just hung out in the serenity area till the cabins were ready-around 1;30pm Most times you can make a quick stop in cabin to drop hand luggage and not linger.

On 8/27/2024 at 11:41 AM, coo359a2 said:

Will have a B2B (1st time on Carnival) on the Carnival Dream - 6 day and 8 day with different cabins.  Will room steward help move or provide a cart for our use?  I know we can do the check in process on 10 June for the 6 day cruise.  Does Carnival require that on 16 Nov you do the full check in process again for the 2nd cruise?  Will check with TA to be sure the two cruises are linked.  

Yes, you need to do the online check in for #2 at the 14/16 day mark like cruise #1. You pack everything and they move.  I would suggest leaving an extra tip

• Like 1