Where are all the Celestyal Posts?

There's your answer - 19 hours since your post and no responses.  I guess Celestyal is not a line that regular users of Cruise Critic are interested in.

I am interested in the line and would like to know where I can find some people that have sailed Celestyal posting about their experiences.  What other platforms did you find activity on?

Posted (edited)
On 8/14/2024 at 7:00 PM, SteelCruisin said:

Just curious why there have been no posts for this cruiseline since the beginning of June, I see plenty of activity on other platforms but not here....just curious...

On 8/15/2024 at 2:39 PM, CaptJerry51 said:

There's your answer - 19 hours since your post and no responses.  I guess Celestyal is not a line that regular users of Cruise Critic are interested in.

I am interested in the line and would like to know where I can find some people that have sailed Celestyal posting about their experiences.  What other platforms did you find activity on?

Correct. Probably 90-95% of the passengers, at least from my experience, are not from North America, and as CaptJerry says, there are not many Europeans on these boards.

In my opinion, at least for the Greek Isles, if you don't want a megaship, this is the line to take. They still do things that other cruise lines have cut back on, e.g. twice a day cleaning of the cabin and free beer and wine at dinner, just to name two.

Edited by zdcatc12
Addition to post
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...